August 2015 Moms
Options

Any sports coaches out there?

Hi all!  I'm a preschool teacher and soccer coach.  I had my first FULL day (preschool 8-3:30 and soccer 4-7:00) yesterday and boy am I exhausted.  Any of you guys coaches?  How did you make it through the day?  Does it get easier or harder?  I'm thinking I need to bring snacks to munch on during water breaks and in-between my two practices.    

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Any sports coaches out there?

• Options
    I coached during my last pregnancy and made it to about 7.5 months before I couldn't do it any longer. It was exhausting! I coached high school cheer and it can be pretty physical with spotting and such. I would work from 7:30-3:30 and coach from 4:00-6:00 then (some nights) have games until 9pm or later. It was awful and I would never want to do it again! It gets harder, and I barely made it though the day. 
    *Formerly peainthepod?* TTC since 1/1/2006. All cycles BFN! IUI's & IVF with no luck. Emergency surgery 11/07 due to hemmoraging cyst on left ovary. 3rd HSG showed complete blockage of right tube (the good side), endo/cysts/adhesion removal 11/11. New start for 2012! Surprise BFP 6/17/12, due 2/12/13. It's a boy!!! Baby Boy born on January 26, 2013. 
  • Options
    I have to mention that I had hyperemesis and am an older so that didn't help at all. I also had another coach I worked with that took over for the most part, I was mostly there because I was under contract.
    *Formerly peainthepod?* TTC since 1/1/2006. All cycles BFN! IUI's & IVF with no luck. Emergency surgery 11/07 due to hemmoraging cyst on left ovary. 3rd HSG showed complete blockage of right tube (the good side), endo/cysts/adhesion removal 11/11. New start for 2012! Surprise BFP 6/17/12, due 2/12/13. It's a boy!!! Baby Boy born on January 26, 2013. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I own an all star cheer gym and work full time... Sometimes leaving my house at 7am and getting home at 10pm!! I feel your pain, I am looking for some tips too, besides the "quit your full time job" speech lol!!! I love both
  • Options
    I am a volleyball coach and start back up next week.  I don't know how I am going to do it!  And I am a SAHM so I don't have to worry about a full time job in addition to the coaching.  I really don't want to have to tell my boss yet, but I may have to just so I can get the court closest to the bathroom if this MS (really all day) doesn't go away soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"