July 2012 Moms

Ready to switch to underpants?

The owner of DD's dayhome said that she's doing great with her potty training and she's ready for panties.  I hadn't really thought she's ready to put away the diapers yet, but she said its good to make the switch.  She's peeing in her diaper sometimes because she knows it's there and that the wetness isn't going to bother her.

But I'm worried about the accidents and messes.  It's not a big deal if it's in the home, but what about when we go out and a toliet is not always available at a moment's notice.

Any advice from the mom's with potty trained kids? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

Re: Ready to switch to underpants?

• BethAndBen that's a great idea!  I was worried about longer outings.  So I'll give that a try until she gets more consistent.

Either me or DH will be home with her for the rest of the week, so it seems like a good time to give it a try.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
  • We use the Gerber training pants at home. They are a little thicker so they help absorb small accidents. When we go out I put on a pull up over the undies. I carry a small wet bag and extra undies and pull ups just in case. We also take frequent bathroom breaks while out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"