March 2015 Moms

Very Serious Belly Button Check-In

2»

Re: Very Serious Belly Button Check-In

• Also half out / half in over here
  • Still an innie. But we seem to check every morning to see if it's changed. The exciting life of an expecting parent!
  • Loading the player...
  • Not to alarm anyone but if you have a super outtie (ie popped like a turkey timer) it *could* be a sign of an umbilical hernia. Don't be alarmed because your expanding ute will keep everything in place, just keep an eye on it after baby and if it doesn't pop back in PLEASE make sure you get it checked out.

I have surgically created innie due to the above. :-|
    At this point it's super flat but I guess thats a good thing, that sucker isn't going anywhere!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• We should have a poll.  I am half/half.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have a shallow innie. The scar from my laporscopic surgey is very noticeable. What used to be belly ring holes are stretched out as well. But my belly button has always been so sensitive and it's pretty tender now that it's being stretched.

#1 BFP 11/6/12 EDD 07/19/13 Delivered 07/23/13 - Baby boy Everett John

#2 BFP 07/06/14 EDD 03/12/15

• djolietdjoliet member
    edited December 2014
    Still have an innie. Stayed an innie when I was pregnant with my son. I'm wondering if it will pop out this time though, it seems like it wants to

ETA that my belly ring hole is huge now. The curiosity in me wonders if I can still get a ring in it haha
  • Was an innie - now its flat. I have beauty marks in there that I never knew existed.  

.... and sore!

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

• Used to be an innie, now it's flat. I'm waiting for it to pop out any day now :(
  • Still an innie with a bit of depth but more shallow than it normally is.

One can definitely see where it is with all of my shirts.
  • Still an innie but much smaller and more shallow.  I am so fascinated by it!

image  image

TTC #1 May 2014

BFP 7/4/14 ~ EDD 3/17/15

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Still an innie but getting more shallow.
               for all M15 loss moms

• I reported this the other day but I am a speshul snowflake. I have an innie, and it's had this dark spot in the center that always looked dirty, even though I swear I clean myself!! Now that it's getting more shallow, I have been able to pop the inside part out a little to see what's going on, and I swear to you it looks like a teeny tiny nipple. W. T. F. That part was never there before, it was just a dark spot!!! I seriously hope I don't pop all the way out because if it does, everyone will see my extra nip!! Or nubbin as katydid2014 said it may be :)

@healthyfor2‌ I have a similar problem. I'm obsessive about digging the gunk out of my usually very deep belly button. Now that it's mostly out I see it's not gunk after all but a scab that I have just been picking at for years lol. Oops. No third nipple luckily ;)
    So lucky! I seriously have been doing the same, always trying to dig out what is there only to find this weird fleshy thing.....omg I'm weird!
  • Half and half. The top half is out but not the bottom. It's strange.

Mine too. so weird. Last pregnancy mine was flat. Now it looks funny under my shirts. Not a fan.
  • 071115071115 member
    edited December 2014
    It's not an innie or an outtie. It's flat
  • My belly button is currently so awkwardly half innie half outie.... So weird!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Still an innie, I don't think mine will pop! It is getting shallow but I'm not sure if it will ever be an outie!
  • Half and half. The top half is out but not the bottom. It's strange.

This exactly. The top comes out like a little cliff. It looks like a smile with an overbite. I guess the whole thing might go when baby drops? Definitely visible under clothes tho, even multiple layers :-/

Married the most patient man on the planet:  May 16, 2009
    Me:  30; DH:  30

BFP:  June 25, 2014; EDD:  March 9/10, 2015
    4 fur babies:  2 dogs & 2 cats

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Still an innie but it's on the verge. It's not as "in" as it was before pregnancy. Mine didn't pop when I was pregnant with my first child. So not sure if it will pop this time or not.
  • Top half out and bottom half has about another week before joining. If I move my belly skin, even the slightest, my whole belly button pops out. My fiancé won't touch it lol.
  • Innie! It didn't pop last time. I don't know why but the thought of it popping freaks me out!
  • Mine's pretty flat, still a slight innie though--the very middle of it is almost the same height as my belly, but the small ring around it is still a little bit in.  Strange.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers photo 401ba615-b560-419d-8272-b89fb96034ec.pngphoto sushilovers.png

• Mine is usually very deep. It's definitely more shallow and wide now. I never popped with Owen. But since I'm hoping to go several weeks further this time, maybe it will at least get flat. We'll see!
    TTC #1 June 2010
    1/3/11 S/A - Count 45; Motility 32; Morph 4.3 - 2/10/11 - S/A Count 17mil; Motility 39; Morph 7.9
    1/5/11 Femara Cycle #1 = BFN  2/4/11 Femara Cycle #2 = BFP: 3/4/11 - Starting Progesterone suppositories 
    Beta#1 15DPO = 108; Beta#2 17DPO = 179; Beta#3 18DPO = 259; Beta 4# 20DPO =659!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    TTC#2 Pulled goalie 5/12, PPAF 3/13, BFP 6/27 Beta 15DPO=248! 
    Dx Severe Hydrocephalus and severe Dandy Walker Cyst.   Stillborn 10/19/13
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    TTC#3 - (No preventing, TTC+progesterone starting 12/13)
    4/7/14 CD3 BW - FSH 5.6; AMH 0.469 - 4/11/14 S/A Count 35, Motility 47, Morph 1.5
    4/16/14 - Cycle 6 - Natural IUI - Beta 12DPIUI = 3; Beta 13DPIUI=4.  15DPIUI=6. 17DPIU=4. Chemical Pregnancy  
    TTC #4
    5/5/14 Dx MTHFR homozygous A1298C, Benched 1 cycle HSG 5/14 both tubes open w/scarring on the left   
    5/28/14 Starting clomid 6/8/14 IUI #2 1 dominant follicle 31mm Beta 11DPIUI =4, 15DPIUI = 74, 17DPIUI = 165 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Flat!
    For Suzy and our M15 Loss Moms
  • jess412lovejess412love member
    edited January 2015
    Mine is still an innie, but like a wide stretched out weird innie. And my piercing hole is now huge! But I don't think it will pop out completely, atleast last time it didn't. :-?

Edit wrong smiley
  • Mines out, I swear it didn't pop out this early with DS!

When it first started popping out during my 1st pregnancy I kept digging at this spot in it thinking it was something gross since I had never been able to see it before. It's just a freckle but this time it's so much further out & DS lifts my shirt up to see my belly and says "gross..." It's really flattering when your 2y/o calls you gross haha.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• dreyes4 said:

Mine is still an innie..but so in that when i wear t-shirts you see a big hole where my belly button is..with my 1st it popped out but with my last 2 it didnt, and i dint think it will with this one eather. I think the outies are so cute during pregnancy. :)

Same here! I have a weird indent around my belly button when I wear a fitted shirt
  • Super-shallow innie. Like others, I am fascinated by it. I poke it all the time to keep tabs on it.

BabyFetus Ticker

• Its getting really shallow and looks really tight and small and weird.  Dh does a really funny impression of it when i laugh.  
  • Half way done... Very funny looking half outtie/half innie. It looks funny enough that my 4-yr old apologized to me for 'breaking my belly button' when she was in-utero!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Guise I had a dream that I woke up one morning and checked my weird nipple/belly button thing and the nipple was gone. Boy was I sad when I woke up for real and it was still there :(
  • Still an innie, but a shallow, weary, stretched-out innie that requires daily moisturizing massages. Poor belly button...
  • Add me to team half in and half out
    autism photo: AUTISM autismglitter.gifBabyFruit Tickerphoto d61f26e5-4fb2-4a0b-b301-b0af2b53d4d3.jpg
  • Mine is almost flat.
  • My belly button is pretty entertaining at this point. If I laugh or cough, it pops out to say a quick hello then goes back in. And if you really get me laughing it goes in and out, in and out. Keep in mind it pops out about an inch and then back into it's bottomless hole. So gross.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"