July 2015 Moms
Options

Amazing 12 week ultrasound

2»

Re: Amazing 12 week ultrasound

• Options
    HolKat said:
    You weren't kidding that U/S picture is SO clear! Crazy how fast they start to resemble a baby.
    I know! No kidding here! haha. I stare at it all day long! I just cant get enough. I can only imagine how much I will stare at the baby when it actually comes out! I can't wait! July is too far!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I loved seeing our little one move around! Even had the hiccups! Had no idea the 12 week picture would be so detailed. Glad to see everyone else's adorable pics!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats! That is awesome! I cannot wait to see my babe this Wednesday! You just made me even more excited! :)

Me: 24; DH: 28 - Married 09.20.2012
    Blended Family since 2012. <3
    Surprise of a Lifetime - Baby Butler EDD 07.07.2015
    SD is 4. Super excited and wants a Baby Sister!
    Daddy is excited but hoping and wishing for a Baby Boy! 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Awesome! Bummed I won't have another ultrasound until 20 weeks, my doctor just checks the heartbeat with the doppler at the 12 week appt. Can't wait to see how much our little peanut has changed!!
  • Options
    Hopefully this loads. This is my little bean at 11w3d. It's crazy how much it has changed in just the last 2 weeks! Mine wouldn't move its little hands away from its face so I didn't get a good profile shot.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I loved seeing our little one move around! Even had the hiccups! Had no idea the 12 week picture would be so detailed. Glad to see everyone else's adorable pics!
    such a cute picture! I can't believe your baby had the hiccups. That's so funny. And you could see it too! Unreal!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    xhochixx said:
    Hopefully this loads. This is my little bean at 11w3d. It's crazy how much it has changed in just the last 2 weeks! Mine wouldn't move its little hands away from its face so I didn't get a good profile shot.
    That's so cute how it's covering it's face. Little muffin! I want to hold them all! So small and precious!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Awesome! Bummed I won't have another ultrasound until 20 weeks, my doctor just checks the heartbeat with the doppler at the 12 week appt. Can't wait to see how much our little peanut has changed!!
    I didn't even get to hear the heartbeat at our 12 week appointment. I am going to ask at the 20 weeks if we can hear it!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    D'aww these are so cute, got mine on Monday and just wanted to blow raspberries on its little belly! So precious
  • Options
    I have to share too! But I want to share the really creepy one too! So this is twelve weeks! One its waving, the other it's phoning home? Hehe
    Married DH 1/5/13
    BFP #1 4/29/13 Chemical Pregnancy 5/6/13
    BFP #2 7/30/13 EDD 4/12/14
    MMC@9w (found out at 10w) 9/15/13
    D&C 9/16/13
    Started trying again 2/17/14
    BFP #3 4/19/14 Chemical Pregnancy 4/21/14
    BFP #4 8/18/14 EDD 4/25/15
    Began Lovenox 8/18/14
    Heterotopic Pregnancy- Interuterine MMC@6w 8/28/14 
    Found Ectopic 9/16/14 Lost Right Tube
    BFP#5 11/8/14 EDD 7/21/15 Ovulated from Right Ovary!

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    D'aww these are so cute, got mine on Monday and just wanted to blow raspberries on its little belly! So precious
    Meeeeeeeee to!! I wanted to eat it's legs. They are so skinny haahahahah
    BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I have to share too! But I want to share the really creepy one too! So this is twelve weeks! One its waving, the other it's phoning home? Hehe
    aw. First one is cute... seccond one.... ummm... a leeeeeeeeeettle creepy LLLOLO
    BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"