April 2015 Moms
Options

TMI Tuesday 12/30

Happy Tuesday!

I have been far from regular during this pregnancy, but the last 2 mornings I have had some free time so I have gone to Starbucks to relax. There is something about that place, but about 15 minutes in, I have to poop. I wish I could do this every day. Also, I have no problem pooping in the Starbucks bathroom.

What's your TMI?
imageimage
                                                                        A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: TMI Tuesday 12/30

• Options
    I can't stop snissing... the pregnant rhinitis is worse now than it was earlier in the pregnancy, then add to that two babies in my ute, and I'm only 5'4".  the babies are laying on top of each other like an equal sign.  Baby A (lower), is pushed down into my bladder on a regular basis, and when I have to sneeze, even if I have just gone to the bathroom, I still leak.  Nasty.
    Married September 2005 - TEAM PINK x2 this time around :)

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so glad i'm not at the snissing stage yet because i have normally got rhinitis and it's worse now!
    My nipples have been annoying me with what i can only assume is tiny amounts of hardened leakage, also being itchy doesn't help.
  • Options
    I've got hair everywhere. I'm not a hairy person, I can usually go months without shaving my legs and to see the hair on my arms you have to look closely. With that said its weird to suddenly have hair all over my belly and on my nipples. I pulled two long hairs out this week. One from my belly button and one off my nipple. The rest of the hair is like dark peach fuzz.
  • Options
    The inside of my thighs up to my underwear line is so raw and itchy it is unreal. I have tried A&D ointment and lotions and nothing is working. Any good ideas?
  • Options

I've got hair everywhere. I'm not a hairy person, I can usually go months without shaving my legs and to see the hair on my arms you have to look closely. With that said its weird to suddenly have hair all over my belly and on my nipples. I pulled two long hairs out this week. One from my belly button and one off my nipple. The rest of the hair is like dark peach fuzz.

This ^ I had laser hair removal a year or two ago and now everything is growing back!

• Options
    ejz98ric02ejz98ric02 member
    edited December 2014
    I also have my first hemroid of my life....and much like a PP, I contemplated asking DH to confirm it for me, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Also, I peed my pants while puking from the Flux this week.
  • Options
    My lady lumps have officially starting leaking a little bit :( ...sigh. At least I made it to my 23 week this time instead of 20 wks with DS
  • Options
    I keep getting twingy nipple pain in my right nipple. My nipples are also so damn dry.

BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11
    BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12   BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate) HSG 6/13-all clear BFP#4 11/18/13 natural m/c on 11/23  IVF #1 (Natural IVF Cycle) May 2014- Cycle failed (embryo did not make it to blast) BFP#5-7/26/14 GROW BABY GROW    IT'S A BOY DUE 4/5/15!

• Options
    alexis95alexis95 member
    edited December 2014
    My boobs have been so itchy lately that I don't even care if I'm in public anymore, I have to itch them (through my shirt of course). I've been snissing for weeks now, and a couple nights ago I didn't even know I had to pee, but apparently I did because I sneezed and soo much pee came out. Thank god H wasn't there to make fun of me.
  • Options
    My husband, son, and I are all sick balls of disgustingness. We've gone through countless boxes of tissues and bags of cough drops and gallons of juice... I feel like our house is one big petri dish of yuck.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The boob itch, you guys. It's making me ragey.

Going to third the suggestion of coconut oil though! @souptin‌ saved my life. I PPH souptin for that suggestion a few weeks ago! So far nothing has worked better.
  • Options
    I don't know if this is tmi or just normal but I haven't had sex in 3 months, and from the looks of it won't be having it for another 5 at least. My husband has finally admitted that he is scared to hurt me and the baby and it kind of creeps him out (this is our first) Guess I will just continue to help myself out.
    Also, in the gross department, I projectile vomited all over myself and my car last week. I'm not sure the smell will ever fully come out.
  • Options
    Add me to the sick list. Cough, headache, body aches, chills, lost my voice, but thankfully no fever.

My lower back hurts so creaking bad though, I woke up at 1 this morning for my nightly pee and almost cried it hurts so bad to try and roll over to get out of bed. I spent 5 minutes just laying there wishing I could have a catheter put in.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP! - 8/15/14
    EDD - 4/28/15
    It's a Boy!
  • Options
    Last night I asked DH to check if I'm getting my first hemmorhoid. Sigh.
    I had to ask DH  to do that this weekend, I feel your pain.
    < Pregnancy Ticker >
  • Options
    I had to beg H to pop a pimple on my back Sunday night. As he put it "it went everywhere". I haven't had acne on my back since I was 13 but lately it looks like I've made a giant pepperoni pizza on my back.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Boudie49 said:
    I had to beg H to pop a pimple on my back Sunday night. As he put it "it went everywhere". I haven't had acne on my back since I was 13 but lately it looks like I've made a giant pepperoni pizza on my back.

Me too!!!! :(
  • Options
    And I haven't snissed yet, but I choked swallowing my prenatal vitamin over the holidays and totally peed myself. I keep buying underwear so I can keep changing it.
  • Options
    Tygandre said:
    You guys are lucky with your first hemorrhoids. I have a cluster that started to pop out on Thursday and finished popping out on Sunday morning. Any movement at all hurts (lying down, sitting, standing, DH brushing against my legs in his sleep, corners, potholes, etc). I have had a hydrocortisone acetate suppository I have been using since Sunday evening when the severe pain became too much and I went to Urgent Care. I had to buy a donut to sit on. Saw my OB/GYN this morning, she checked them. She (and the UC doctor Sunday) said they were impressively large and voiced great sympathy before setting me up an appointment tomorrow morning to have the two thrombosed ones lanced (they weren't thrombosed when I was at UC). I'm so excited to go pick up my lidocaine to get me through until the morning. I have a fairly high pain tolerance, but this has been... An experience. Going on six solid days of 6-8 level of pain.

ugh I'm so sorry..  I've had patients with clusters and they are seriously the worst! I really feel for you!
    < Pregnancy Ticker >
  • Options
    I haven't snissed yet, but I've definitely peed a little from laughing too hard.. three times. What would this be called?
    < Pregnancy Ticker >
  • Options
    My boobs have officially leaked. It was gross but also made me weirdly proud.
  • Options
    Lol , I decided the other day to "give the bushes a trim" then realised I couldn't see .... I have no idea how it came out but I said to hubby " look I tried " when I was in the shower , he laughed and said "want me to fix it ?" I told him that no you just gonna have to put up with the 70's look from now on .....
    I thought it might help with the god awful smell that's appeared !! Think I need some feminine wipes or something to freshen up with half way through the day , I'm currently showering twice a day because I'm so embarrassed by it !! I do hope it has something to do with pregnancy and it's not how I've always been !!! Gross !!! * hangs head in embarrassment and shame*
  • Options
    I've given up trying to control my gas. Even if I try to hold it in, it usually slips out. @nomesy‌ I get the vag b.o. too! I think it's just hormones, but it's so gross! It doesn't matter how much I shower, it's back within hours!
  • Options
    My nipple...yep just one side..is as dry as the Sahara desert. I have tried coconut oil, lotions..no luck. I can't get the moisture to lock in!!! Ughh.
  • Options
    I have apparently developed some sort of contact irritation/allergy to the panty liners I have needed to wear secondary to serious pregnancy discharge so I just bought like $100 of organic cotton re-usable panty liners from lunapads... hopefully it helps bc my brain wants the sex but my lady parts do not at the moment... yay pregnancy! :-)
  • Options
    jamiesc58 said:

The inside of my thighs up to my underwear line is so raw and itchy it is unreal. I have tried A&D ointment and lotions and nothing is working. Any good ideas?

A&D ointment mixed with Hydrocortisone ;-)
  • Options
    I keep pretending the gas isn't real, but my sweet DH must know and just ignore it-especially at night
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"