Single Parents

single again.

Bf(well xbf now) and i broke up about an hour ago. Things didnt stay better and i couldnt deal with the emotional up and downs anymore.

I told him this(esentially)

And he didnt really have a real reaponse. He blammed his emmotional abandonment on us never having days off together. Which made me feel like this.

My best friend was with me when we broke up but she had to go home and get some sleep before work.

I feel devestated even though im the one who ended things. It sucks and it hurts because i loved him so much and i wanted him to be my happily ever after.

I feel so dumb i let him waste more time in my life. Why do i never learn? Why can i not learn that hes never going to change.
imageimage

Now im laying in bed doing this

This was the last thing i said to him.

He never reaponded. I could really uae a few of these from my bump ladies.

Re: single again.

• Thank you @becwheat im taking it one day at a time. Right now im feeling ripped open and raw and crying a lot.
    But even though i feel like this right now
    I know that i deserve a better partner inm life for me and for b. And i know that itll get better because at the end ofte day im a damn good mom ans a damn good stylist and most of all
  • I LOVE YOU MINNESOTA. For real. I'm mobile so I can't gif or anything, but everything becwheat said, I strongly agree.

Also, he needs to get his shit together.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you @20thirteen. Im really trying not to think about him. But i did find my break up silver linings.

When i buy hair products hes not going to make snide comments about it.

And i no longer have to consider him and his feelings when i color my hair
  • Wwwwwwwhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa?!

And i no longer have to consider him and his feelings when i color my hair

Why ever on god's green earth would you ever in your life have to consider someone else and/or their feelings on YOUR appearance? Listen, foxy, you don't have to answer to anyone about what you do unless it effects B. Your hair does not, will not ever, effect that precious little boy. Your make-up, non-make-up, your style of dress, none of that shit matters to anyone else except yourself. Love yourself, sweetie. If he doesn't like the way you present yourself, tell him to fuck right off. You do what you want to yourself for no one other than yourself.
  • He despised my blonde and black hair so i generally went with darker colors. Even though i love two toned hair. Now that im single im going to do me. Two toned hair, product hoarding, nail polish and makeup wearing me.

I like wearing fashionable clothes, i like wearing makeup, i love styling my hair, i love being feminine. If a man doesnt like those things then bye felicia.
  • And for the record, i love using hair product. I like how it makes my hair look.

I am not a sweat pants kinda girl. I love yoga pants and leggings. But i also love wearing jeans and a cute over sized shirt. I love boots and flip flops and flats and i dont like most tennis shoes. I love country music and pop but heaby metal does nothing for me.

And i honestly thought xbfs lack of personal hygiene was disgusting
  • So, as you all know cs mom s and i are friends and on good terms. Today we were talking and she wasnt aware xbf and i had broken up he told her(monday night) he doesnt know where our relationship stands right now.
    And then he told her hes still in love with her. Really xbf really?
    Im glad s told me, it just reassures me i made the right choise by ending things. It still sucks that the same night i put it all out there he was telling his ex hes still in love with her. I know s wont take him back. We did hug it out
    So much suck involved
  • Oh no!

I am just catching up.  I am so sorry about this.  You will get through it-- there are so, so, so many men out there, really.

Get yourself together, take a deep breath.  Anytime anyone invites you to something, take them up on the invite (if feasable, of course).  Having fun again will help you get back to feeling normal.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• becwheat said:

Another bright note: you never have to deal with is crazy ass roomie again.

Yes!!
  • I forgot all about his crazy ass roomie! Yes! Bye Felicia!! 

I'm so sorry @minnesotamomma91. You absolutely did the right thing. He's such an ass for all that he put you through, from the lack of personal hygiene (ew) to the negativity about your hair and fashion choices and ESPECIALLY telling his ex he still loves her. You can do much better than him.

:hugs: sweetie.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Thanks guys! And omg yes i forgot u dong have to deal with that bitch anymore.

I still havent talked to him, but i guess he still hasnt told anyone him and i split. I got facebook messages from two of his sisters telling me they missed me at family christmas and cant wait to see me soon for family brunch.

Im not sure how to respond so i havent. I dont feel like its my job to tell his family we split. I told my family.and my friends. I didnt make a big thing about it on facebook because i dont want all the questions about what went wrong. Ugh
  • I'm guessing after you don't show up a few times, XBF will have to answer for that!

Throwing leaves <3
  • Yikes. Maybe he's in denial?  It's strange he wouldn't have told his family at least... 
  • @20Thirteen you called it. S called him on it when he told her were just in a "rough place right now". He thinks im on some hormone induced rage and that i wasnt series when i ended things because "our break ups never lastay ways"

No bitch. Im single and i AM NOT going back and i AM NOT taking him back. we are not in a rough spot. We are broken up.
  • Oh my god. For real?! The fact that you haven't gone out of your way to contact him means... What, exactly? You're still hormonal? Is that what he thinks? What a dick.
  • Well you know. Hormonal hissy fits are totes mcgotes normal for me.

I am not the kinda girl who looses her shit and fall apart over a break up.

I cried my tears over xbf and refuse to let him be what makes me fall apart. Because i do not need him to complete me.

Besides i have bigger fish to fry
  • edited January 2015
    Thank you. This is what makes me crazy. I was a dumb teenager who would take him back. But im not that pathetic little girl anymore.

I am a damn strong woman. One who will never take him back. Ever again.
    I deserve better and i will find better. So fuck him
  • That's right, you will. You will find someone that will treat you the way you deserve to be treated. One day your X will see what he missed out on and regret the way he treated you.
  • Thank you. I really have no reason to keep letting him walking all over me.

I dont let guys do that. And if he doesnt want to contribute to the relationship and wants to leave. Well then bye, dont walk, run and ill even hold the door open for him.
  • The fact that he doesn't really think you're broken up makes it even worse that he told S that he still loves her. Too bad his emotional abandonment cost him an awesome lady!

Throwing leaves <3
  • @MinnesotaMomma91 I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU!

I'm so sorry I wasn't here for you while this was happening. I hope some healing has happened, and I can't wait to see the pics of your new look! Forget that dick wiggle as much as you can and enjoy some you time. You are precious and deserve to be treated as such. :)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP: 01/10/2010, EDD: 10/10/2010, Loss: 03/16/2010

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    BFP: 07/14/2014, EDD: 03/04/2015
    imageimageimage
  • lol @ dick wiggle

I'm going to use that every day.
  • @St3wd im doing so much better now. Im feeling good and happy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards