Babies: 3 - 6 Months

No sleep!! Anyone else?

(Also posted in September 2014)

My 13-week old was previously an amazing night sleeper from birth (1/2 max wake ups in 12 hours). she recently started waking up anywhere from 4-6X per night. She's waking up hysterical and will only calm down when I BF her (paci, rocking don't help and make her even more upset.) Once on the boob she only eats for a few minutes and is back off to sleep. If I wait and see what happens before getting her, she'll go from 0-100 in hysterics in under a minute.

Anyone else have any experience or with something similar? She's not even quite 3 months old, so seems too early for 4 month sleep regression. Help! I'm losing it, and any tips are greatly appreciated.

Re: No sleep!! Anyone else?

• My baby started doing exactly this recently and she is 5 months old, i think the term "4 months sleep refression" is not rigid and could apply to my and ur babies. I'm loosing it too
    imageimage
    God Bless You my Little One
    Farida, our first child, born on the 19th of July 2014
    Farida, at 8 weeks
  • We've been in a "sleep regression" since our LO was 10 weeks old (also the exact time I started back to work), he's 20 weeks old this week. I've officially given up on ever sleeping again!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks all. Glad I'm not alone, but sorry for everyone going through the same.

• My little guy is 4 months on Sunday. He was sleeping pretty well up until the 21st: he got a bad cough which kept all of us up. Just as he started getting over the cough, he started teething! He's so cranky! I'm a teacher so I'm on vacation this week but I'm worried about when I go back on Monday. We are using homeopathic teething tablets, but I'm not sure how much of a difference they are making. I feel you girl, good luck and hopefully sweet dreams!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"