July 2012 Moms

overnight fail

My mom invited my girls to spend the night tonight. My nephews were also going to be there. My girls were super excited to go but I ended up having to go pick up Avery because she was crying for me so much.

I'm not upset that I had to get her. We only live a block away and DH is at work, but I really want the girls to be able to have overnights. DH and I are working on our marriage and an occasional night alone would be nice. Avery did stay at my parents once with no issues (it was her first night away from both parents). Any suggestions on how to get her comfortable? I don't want to force her to stay if she doesn't want to. I want her to enjoy staying.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: overnight fail

• Was it maybe too much with staying overnight and her cousins being there too? If she's never really stayed away before maybe the change to her routine & all the extra people/kids was too much. could she try an overnight by herself?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• we started at 4 mths with Lilah. I think she prefers it at Memes now LOL. Id do it again but without everyone

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"