May 2013 Moms
Options

Books

I need some new book recommendations. Recenly finished the following: the giver, the best of me and gone girl. I am off work till the 5 so want to catch up on some good books while I can.
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Books

• Options
    I'm currently reading The Game of Thrones series. It's really good and addictive!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @beaubecca‌ - ok I am out of it....what is goodreads?
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My style is really anything that isn't too out there or political. I like lighter things you can get into easily. I have read/liked twilight/hp/hunger games and like the chic books by Nora Roberts and have a love of Jodi picoult books as well.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I'm finishing up the Divergent series. It's pretty good! Just like the Hunger Games, however, it has taken quite the political twist... not sure how some of these books get labeled young adult! 
  • Options
    I read the 50 Shades series. I have to admit I got pregnant with this surprise addition about a month after I finished the last book.....if you're looking to spice up the libido.

**DD1 - 7/9/98**

**DS - 11/9/00**

**DD2 - 4/30/13**

• Options
    I just finished the third Outlander book. They have a series on Starz now too.
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/nqv6fk.jpg

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    Perfect now to see which I find first and go from there! Now I have a start to my 2015 book list.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"