January 2015 Moms
Options

Baby Products

I read a ton of terrible news stories that left me feeling severely anxious. Naturally, the best remedy is looking at cute baby products. I ordered some baby props for newborn photos and I'm so excited!

Then I come across this and I wonder what the heck -- I would be too worried about baby swallowing/choking on a crystal.

So, what baby stuff have you gotten for baby that you're exceptionly excited about? Share it all with me!

Re: Baby Products

• Options
    I bought a few new onsies and that was it. I still have all the stuff from DS1. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @papapalie‌ omg i love his sweater!!
  • Options
    Good to know! im going looking for it! And ive already been planning the first years photo sessions too lol including xmas next year
  • Options
    I got some new swaddle blankets I'm excited to use (it's kind of my obsession) and I love all the tiny nb outfits he'll hopefully get to wear at least once!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This was gifted to us at our shower but I'm incredibly excited for Easter because of it. I can't wait to dress up little miss.
  • Options
    LaBellaVidaLaBellaVida member
    edited December 2014
    My SIL has an etsy shop. Pm me if you want to order one. :) I'll give you her info.
    @papapalie

• Options
    I ordered a monogrammed bow and matching monogrammed onsie.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    ravenessraveness member
    edited December 2014
    We have some Broncos and Avalanche gear DH is excited for LO to wear out. I'm excited for the fuzzy pink onesie with ears my parents bought; it's so freaking adorable! My MIL also took it upon herself to purchase LO Halloween costume for next year, a very elaborate turkey costume complete with tail feathers (detachable, thank goodness!), a hat and feet. 

ETA: Sadly, no Seahawks gear yet.:( Love yours @LaBellaVida!

Pregnancy Ticker

January '15 January Siggy Challenge: Newborn/Baby Fails

• Options

My SIL has an etsy shop. Pm me if you want to order one. :) I'll give you her info.
    @papapalie

I'd love the info as well! So prefect!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"