Babies on the Brain
Options

BFP then bleeding

After being a week late last week, I tested and got a positive, tested again the next day and got another positive. Today I started having bad cramps and then bleeding. What does this mean?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: BFP then bleeding

• Options
    jnnfrrose6jnnfrrose6 member
    edited December 2014
    changing my answer. Have you taken a test since your +? Bleeding/spotting can happen throughout pregnancy, but I'd be calling my doctor if I had 2 positives and was now bleeding and cramping. Others may have different opinions on this, though.
  • Options
    No, I haven't tested again since I started bleeding. Went from spotting to heavy period like bleeding :(
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Do I just treat this like a normal period or should I follow up with my Dr? I would have been 6 weeks tomorrow.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Test again. If it's still +, you should be going in anyways for your first appointment (if you haven't already). If it's not, then it sounds like a chemical pregnancy. I'd still call the doctor to see what they recommend, but probably no need to go in (and if that is the case, I'm sorry for your loss).
  • Options
    Agree with PP..I would test again and if still + call the doctor. Hoping for the best for you.
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    Does not sound promising, but I have my fingers crossed for you :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"