Parenting
Options

iPad or other tablet (for me)

I have an ipad for myself which is on the last leg. The home button is tempermental. Screen is cracked and color is distorted. It is 3 years old. So I am sort of in the market for a new one. I love the look of the iPad mini, but not the cost. DH has an iPad mini, Reese has a newer ipad so whatever I get wouldn't be dependent on kids apps. I would primarily use it for streaming, internet, email, etc. I do have an iPhone 6. Any recommendations?
My daughter is my hero.

Re: iPad or other tablet (for me)

• Options
    I'd stick to an iProduct for the compatibility between all your devices, personally. Unfortunately, you missed a lot of great sales in December, but there's always more. I'd just keep checking ads for Best Buy, Target, Meijer, Walmart, etc until an iPad/mini sale comes up.

• Options
    I would stick with an iPad as well for compatability.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is what I was afraid of. Lol
    My daughter is my hero.
  • Options
    How comfortable do you feel buying a used iPad? My (Apple loving) brother bought my Dad the second newest iPad mini for Christmas, since it was still retina, just didn't have the fingertip sensor. Maybe look into a lightly used one to save a buck?
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I stick to Apple because the risk of getting a virus isn't there. We have iPad mini, iPad air. Happy with all of them.
  • Options
    I will say DH has a kindle fire and loves it! He reads on it and uses it for Internet.

I would be lost without my iTunes on all of my devices being able to sync
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"