February 2013 Moms
Options

Is our board about to be eliminated?!

I'm almost always on mobile so I just noticed now on the computer that when I go to click on our BMB it is the second last one on the list. Is our board about to disappear? Should we form one of those social groups for Feb. 13 ahead of time? Is our board dying and no one cares anyway except me? @DC2London
PCOS with long, irregular cycles
First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

Re: Is our board about to be eliminated?!

• Options
    Ack!  I care.  I sometimes browse the Sept 14 board because they always post about good sales and they seemed to think that the board would persist but never be on the list, so if you bookmarked, you could still find it...?
  • Options
    I hope not. I'm not cool enough for parenting and most other board scare me

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    luxannie said:

Keep us posted, DC!

Also, I'm on mobile and I just looked at all Birth Month clubs and it shows some for 2010 even.

https://forums.thebump.com/categories/the-bump-month-clubs

Wow! I wonder why it doesn't go back that far on the computer. Unless it does somewhere else and I just didn't see it.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Options
    I will burn this mother to the ground if so! Or I'll just have the sads and join the social group. One or the other!

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• Options
    kleigh926 said:
    Keep us posted, DC! Also, I'm on mobile and I just looked at all Birth Month clubs and it shows some for 2010 even. https://forums.thebump.com/categories/the-bump-month-clubs
    Wow! I wonder why it doesn't go back that far on the computer. Unless it does somewhere else and I just didn't see it.
    The only way I've figured out how to get to the older ones it to just click on any of them on the main list, then click on "The Bump Month Clubs". If someone knows an easier way, let us know!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Noooooo! Don't go away!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    Nah the boards all the way back to 2011 still exist, they just get moved off of the links page, I think. 

image  image

image image

*Spontaneous* OHSS diagnosed 08.06.2012
    Right ovary removed 09.04.2012 via vertical laparotomy
    Essure implant placed on remaining tube 06.13.2013; successful followup scan 09.30.2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"