Breastfeeding

Sleep

My LO is almost four months old and is breastfed. When did your babies start longer stretches of sleep?

Re: Sleep

• There will be a million different answers to this. All babies are different.

With my LO, it doesn't matter how much food is in his belly before bed. He routinely wakes twice a night. He's 11 months old.

If sleep is starting to be an issue for you, I recommend looking into safely cosleeping.
    imageimage
    Cooper & Melody.     My Rescues <3

• Thanks! I'd be happy to have three hours of straight sleep at this point. He doesn't seem hungry every time he wakes up. He only naps for an hour at a time if I'm lucky during the day.
  • Loading the player...
  • BeckyMontBeckyMont member
    edited January 2015
    If nothing else helps, I also agree with looking into safe bedsharing guidelines and learning side-lying nursing.  It was my savior in the early days when this one wanted to be awake every hour after 3am.
    </blockquote @theresat858‌

Question: since you fed in bed and let lo sleep with you, did he sleep longer (after 3 am) and not ate every hour since lo was with you?
    This is my problem, ds sleeps great until about then then wakes every hour and I can't get back to sleep between feedings before he is up again. I'm dying here! I don't want to bed share but I'm going back to work and can't live off a couple hours of sleep. Thanks...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"