August 2014 Moms
Options

Extra sleepy today!

DS is taking nearly 2 hour naps instead of his regular 45 minutes! I think it's exhaustion in the wake of all the hustle and bustle and excitement of yesterday. Anyone else with a really sleepy baby today?

image    image

Re: Extra sleepy today!

• Options
    DS slept until 815!! We put him down at 730 and he got up at 11 & 4, but I felt fantastic. He's back to 45 min naps though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm jealous of you ladies. Mine both woke up at 6:15 today. DS1 has the flu and LO has been screaming most of the day along with that. I'm guessing they will both sleep in my bed tonight so I can sleep because I have a bit of the flu also.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah, DD took a 2.5 hour nap in her bed today. She never takes that long of a nap. DS, though, could use a nap but he didn't take one. He fell asleep on the way home last night and slept 5:45 to 8:45 and then was up until midnight. He was up this morning at 8. He is so exhausted, but is too excited playing with all his new toys. I for see an early bedtime for him tonight.

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• Options
    Still hustle and bustling here...so just dealing with an extra sleepy fussy baby that is being passed around constantly.
    August 2014 Siggy Challenge: Motivational Speaking for Moms
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DS and I cuddled and took a 2 hr nap. Best. Christmas present. Ever.
  • Options
    Yes. We are 4 months today too so between the activity and his growth, it's been a grouchy, sleepy, hungry day. :-)
  • Options
    Itty bit hasn't been sleeping more than usual but she is a lot happier today! She was so overwhelmed yest she just wanted to sleep. She slept poor last night so we left her sleep in her swing (she slept much better then) now that she's at home and on a somewhat normal schedual she's smiling and hasn't been fussy like yest.
    IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • Options
    Yes! Napping twice as long as she usu does, although we've been cuddling so not necessarily atypical. She's napping in the swing now which is good since we have a party at six.
  • Options
    Dd had a day of great day of sleep and naps...ended up with two days of fever and lingering cold symptoms. Figured out why she had been so sleepy. :-(

• Options
    We had to wake LO up from a 2.5hr nap! Yesterday. It was nice but also strange. He is usually a cat napper.
  • Options
    She was so off that she only slept about 7.5 hours last night. Poor girl. But today she's had about 8 hours of naps! We'll see what that means for tonight I guess. Holidays are rough with little ones.

first son stillborn 7/20/13 at 39 weeks due to Acute Fatty Liver of Pregnancy
    It's a girl! Baby Anna was born August 3, 2014!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"