November 2015 Moms
Options

Hopeful November Moms-to-be

I want to go here. Who else is hoping for November babes?

Re: Hopeful November Moms-to-be

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear of your losses, ladies. The love tits are for support, of course. Crossing my fingers for all of us!
  • Options
    Hoping to see all of you soon! :smile:
  • Options
    I hope to be part of the November group as well!  Were going to start trying for our 5th and final baby next month :)  Good luck everyone!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby #5 due 12.31.15

• Options
    Good luck everyone :) We're getting close to time!

@chiboo9 I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your October window!
  • Options
    Hubby and I decided to start trying next month for #3. Hoping for end of November, beginning of December baby!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    edited January 2015

Hi ladies :-h

I want to go here too! We're going to start TTC #1 next month. November is a great month, fall is mine and MH favorite time of year and our anniversary month.

Best of luck to all of you! Hopefully we can all stay here together and get o know each other better.

Also, my sympathies to the ladies who had a loss.

Dating since: 4/08
    1st House: 10/12
    Married: 11/12
    TTC #1: 2/15

• Options
    I'm also praying for a November baby/s! Due to infertility we're doing IVF and I should know in the next few weeks if I'll be having a November baby/s. We had our 1st daughter via IVF August of 2013. :) 
  • Options
    Just made a payment for it today. Injection begins on the 21st ❤
  • Options
    Hi just recently had a miscarriage hopeful to be in here or december
  • Options
    Good luck, ladies!!! 
  • Options
    Hi Everyone, been trying for about 5 months now for our first with no luck.. Possible to be joining the November club. Could someone fill me in on all the common abbreviation lingo? I know ttc is trying to conceive but that's about it! Thank You and sending positive thoughts to all
    -Jenna
  • Options
    My son was born in December '13. I'm ready for #2, and my husband is on the fence but not preventing. I'm hoping for a November baby because getting pregnant sooner rather than later will help me with decisions about employment (I'm a teacher).
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Parent of Baby Boy M, born December 2013 Angels: Miscarriage @ 9 weeks, May 2015, Chemical Pregnancy November 2015

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Good luck @Chicago‌! I am a teacher as well.

• Options
    I'm hoping to be here too. We started trying last week for baby #2. Gonna possibly test on the 20th if my period doesn't show. Good luck to everyone.
  • Options
    Hoping for November, too. Good luck to everyone! 
  • Options
    Praying for November baby as well. DS was born May 2013! Good Luck Ladies!!
  • Options
    Had 2 MC so I'm hoping for one in November
  • Options
    I'm hoping I will be here, too! I was March 2015 until I miscarried at the end of August. Good luck :smile:
    Me: 23 DH: 24
    Together: 9 Years
    Married: 9/28/13
    BFP #1: 7/11/14 | EDD: 3/21/15 | MMC: 8/28/14
    BFP #2: 3/20/15 | EDD: 12/1/15

• Options
    Tonight's the night, lol. Wish me luck ;)
  • Options
    Bansel92813 I also was supposed to have a March 15 baby but miscarried end of August. Hoping for a November 15 baby too! Good luck to all of you and so sorry for those of us who had a loss.
  • Options
    I am a November baby. This one would be due 11/7. It's also my niece's birthday, which is an issue but maybe not because babes come when they want to. My anniversary is 10/27 so that's kinda close but I know the Lord knows what He's doing so if he wants us to have our miracle baby in November, it will happen, and if not, I will be bummed yet again but I am so used to that now and I trust in the Lord's timing. Blessings to all you ladies.
  • Options
    Testing tomorrow morning
  • Options
    Still hoping to be here got to wait for my period to end then we try again. If it doesn't happen that I end up here I want to say congrats to everyone and good luck to everyone also. :)
  • Options
    Started my period today.
    (Keep think happy thoughts) but it's got me really upset. I'm trying to tell myself it's implantation bleeding but I know it's not. I guess next month well re try.
    Good luck everyone else.
  • Options
    I hear you about starting I started three days ago. Positive thoughts for next month.
  • Options

Okay so I'm 11 days past ovulation and today was suppose to be my period day and yesterday was suppose to be my implantation day (so the app says) well I have light pink bleeding
    Should I test or just leave it
    im confused.
    Should I wait til in the morning or is anytime pee good.
  • Options
    Hello ladies!!also hoping for a rainbow November baby...ttc for 2 months after miscarriage at 10weeks on November 2014...baby dust to all of you :)
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    @Knottie89867454‌ I don't think it would hurt to test anytime, but you may have a stronger chance in the morning. Good luck!

I should be starting today since AF didn't come yesterday. I'm afraid my anxiousness and excitement may be delaying me. Unless I really am pregnant. DH wants me to wait to test until tomorrow, so I probably will. I have butterflies in my tummy from the wait. O_o
    Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I got my BFP this morning and hoping for a November 3, 2015 due date! Let's hope it happens! Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    I got my bfp Friday! We are so excited. Not looking forward to talking to work about it though. :( Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    I miss ed my period in January and thought we had an unexpected but exciting pregnancy. Then I got febs cycle so I won't in this group but wanted to say congrats to all you ladies expecting :-) we won't be trying again till after the summer. Wishing you all a happy healthy pregnancy.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    BFN for me. I had a feeling I wasnt pregnant DH thought I was. :(
    Now we wait for late AF to show up so we can try again next month.
    Lots of luck to you all!!
    Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Sorry for those of you with losses. Hopefully this is your month!
    I got the BFP at 9 dpo on friday, EDD on Nov 3rd! I hope I get to continue this journey with everyone! Oh, and this will be my 3rd (two boys - 3.5 and 1.5), and probably last.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"