Trouble TTC

Just in case - TPT - Christmas/Holiday Edition

Some of us may need this today ;)
Love 2010 | Marriage 2011 | TTC #1 since 2012
PCOS | Anovulatory | Metformin + Letrozole

Re: Just in case - TPT - Christmas/Holiday Edition

• TP to AF for showing your face today. In some ways I'm glad I'm O'ing on my own but I'm NOT getting pregnant. So much for my Christmas miracle. :(
    Me: +35 DH: +35
    TTC: Since January 2013 
    DX: PCOS. Severe Endometriosis, Unicornuate Uterus w/only left tube and left ovary, Pedunculated fibroid (on the outside of uterus) and Anovulation. All conditions diagnosed 8/13
    TX: Metformin
    DH DX: MFI - low morphology, low motility
    Ultrasound shows both kidneys in spite of UU. 
    HSG showed clear tube on the left side. 
    Lap Surgery performed 1/9/14 to remove fibroid and endo (Stage 3)
    • IUI# 1 June 2014 started 100 mg of Clomid - 7dpiui Progesterone: 13: BFN
    • IUI#2  July 2014 started 100 mg of Clomid - 7dpiui Progesterone: 5.75: BFN
    • Natural Cycle - so shocked to be in 2WW - 7dpo Progesterone: 15.5: BFN
    • Working with new RE starting injectables in late August.
    • IUI #3 August 2014  w/ Menopur: BFN
    • Finally ovulating on my own!!
    Waiting to start IVF hopefully
    **********All Are Welcome**************
    3T January Siggy Challenge: New Year's Resolution

• TP to my old church. My brother-in-law (who still attends) informed me today that there is a rumor DH and I split up, and that he moved to Seattle after I moved to San Diego. WTAF? Pretty sure I wouldn't hide our separation (if we ever did) like a dog with my tail between my legs. I would woman up and be out with it. Also, how did this little rumor even start???
    Love 2010 | Marriage 2011 | TTC #1 since 2012
    PCOS | Anovulatory | Metformin + Letrozole
  • Loading the player...
  • BKAlyssaBKAlyssa member
    edited December 2014
    I'd like to give a TP to cancer. Sorry for a downer post. I need a mostly anonymous place to vent.

Tonight is the last night of a family vacation where all of us will be together, and my mom just told us she has breast cancer. It is stage 1 and caught early, so her prognosis looks great. I'm just praying they don't find anything else during her surgery. My grandmother (her mom) lost her battle with breast cancer 40 years ago on Christmas, so hearing the news tonight was a little shocking and scary. Trying to stay positive. I also hate that we live in another state right now so I won't be able to be with her through this. My dad is retired though, so he will be able to be with her for every appointment.

I am on mobile, but imagine there is a plate of cookies for you ladies that read through that.
    Edit: math is hard late at night.
  • @BKAlyssa‌ , so sorry to hear about your mom. Glad it was caught early and sending good vibes her way for her surgery/treatment

Me: 27, DH: 32.
    BFP #1: 4/10/14--CP 4/12/14
    BFP#2: 6/9/14, MMC @ 6wks+5, D&C 7/11/14
    Diagnosed PCOS 12/2014
    BFP #3: 12/12/14--CP 12/15/14
  • @murrt - my husband did the same thing last year - and I had the same reaction the next day when he realized how unhappy I was with him. Nothing worse than babysitting a grown man.

@kensie5226 - I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I'm hypersensitive about everything right now, and I would have been upset too. I'm sorry your sis isn't understanding of your situation.It's hard when people you're close to say things like that. 

TPT to my sister - I bought her some nice ass Christmas gifts this year and she claimed she didn't get me anything because she couldn't afford it. I accepted that until later on facebook I saw that she had bought her boyfriend of three months a lizard, a terrarium and a bunch of supplies. Not to mention of giant glass bong. I'm guessing she spent at least 100 on all that. 
    Me: 25 Dh: 25 Married since July, 2011
    Diagnosed with PCOS 2010
    TTC since December, 2011 (SA is Normal)
    2012-tried natural w/Metformin 1500 mg
    11/12 -Saw an OB, bloodwork revealed everything normal except for highish blood sugar levels
    1/13: Clomid 50 mg - No response
    2/13: Clomid 100 mg O'd BFN
    3/13: Clomid 100 MG O'd BFN
    4/13-6/13: Clomid 150/200 mg O'd BFN 
    Stopped treatment because of money issues and began to try naturally again from June-October 2013
    Benched until November 2014 - Started seeing RE, discovered that lining was very thin
    November 2014: Started Femera 5 mg -No response BFN >:(
    December 2014: Upping Femera, injectables are the next step if I respond 
    Also: Changed RE, first appointment on Friday, so treatment is subject to change this month

3T December Siggy Challenge - Favorite Holiday movie scene
    The Christmas Story

• @BKAlyssa  that is so tough to hear on Christmas! My thoughts are with you and sending positive vibes your way! 
    Me: 40  
    TTC #1: 3 years
    Me: Type II Diabetic
    Started with RE 11/2014
    Going through IUI with Donor Sperm

• @BKAlyssa - Cancer sucks. I'm glad that the prognosis looks good for your mom but sorry you had to deal with such upsetting news on Christmas!

**children mentioned**
    TP to sayings/quotes posted on FB that make us IF girls feel like shit. One of my friends shared one that said "I used to think being a kid on Christmas was the best thing ever. But it turns out having kids on Christmas is!"
    **Formerly EastBayBride508**

Me 34   Him 33

Me - Left salpingo-oophorectomy at 19 due to large cyst/torsion  and 2 large uterine fibroids found at age 30
    Him - Borderline low sperm count (correcting through Fertility Blend supplement)

Married 8/20/2011
    TTC #1 since Jan 2013
    First appointment with RE 10/2013.  
    April 2014 - Clomid 100mg CD3-7.  HCG shot CD10 IUI #1 done on 4/12/14 (CD12) ....BFN
    May 2014 - Break cycle to repeat saline sonogram and re-group.  Travel to Kauai 5/7-5/12 (Yay!!)
    June 2014 - Clomid 150mg CD4-8.  HCG shot CD14.  IUI#2 done on 6/9 and 6/10 (CD15-16) w/ Prometrium suppositories during TWW .... BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 150mg CD3-7.  Ultrasound CD12 - 4 mature follies! HCG trigger shot CD12 AM.  IUI#3 on CD13 w/ Prometrium suppositories during TWW ....BFN
    July 2014 - Repeat ultrasound done to measure size of fibroid - 8x9cm (the size of a grapefruit!) Surgery referral made.
    August 2014 - MRI done which revealed 2 fibroids: a 13x15cm fibroid as well as an 8x7cm one.  Super freak out mode over surgery plan.  OB-GYN/surgeon said surgery would most likely have to be a laparotomy (open abdominal surgery)
    August 2014 - After a 2nd opinion, plan to take Lupron x 2 months to shrink fibroids then laparoscopic/robotic myomectomy.  Surgery date is set for Nov 21st!  
    November 2014 - Robotic myomectomy done (2 large fibroids removed, mild endo found).  Benched x 3 months

PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • I know I am late but I have to get this one off my mind. My aunt is very loud and speaks her mind which is fine. I work part time at a funeral home and until last weekend was a full time college student. She asked me the notorious question, what's next? So I went into the full explanation that I am taking a year off before I start grad school so DH can finish his college as well. Before I can finish explaining that my boss has offered me a full time position with a pay increase and a ton of extras, She goes on to say ok so are you going to get a real job in the real world now? My response was well I think working with families who are grieving about their family loss is a real job much more real and in the real world than your job sitting in an office twiddling your thumbs. Usually I just blow her off but that was after she decided to tell me that having children would forever ruin my life and that I should just take the fact that I am having issues as a sign that God doesn't want me to have children. UMM no.. So my TPT( or TPF) goes to my inconsiderate aunt who seriously pissed me off! 
    Married: 12/15/2012    TTC: 08/2014
    Husband: 26 SA: normal
    Me: 23 Low AMH and damaged ovaries due to chemotherapy.
    No AF or O in 3 years. HSG showed a slight T shaped uterus.

High Risk OB 9/29- got the ok to get pregnant.
    RE Appt:  10/28/ U/S showed follicles, but also small damaged ovaries.
    B/W results CD0: all normal except low AMH at 1.3
    Cycle 1-November (TI)- Femera 2.5mg, 2mg Estradoil, and Trigger=BFN
    Cycle 2-December (TI)- Femera 2.5 mg ,4mg Estradoil, and Trigger= No O
    Cycle 3-January (TI)- Femera 5 mg, 2mg Estra
    doil, and Trigger=

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"