Kid #2 - maybe???
Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
#11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh

Re: Merry Christmas!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Going down for a nap was definitely hard. We're at the ILs, so I don't have a monitor to see if she's actually sleeping, but she's quiet so I'm hopeful that she's recharging.

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @MrsKipper‌ @Flamingemu‌ take a long nap. We need recharged too. ;))

• Options
    We got up and got started early. Maya had the same response to everything, "Oh, I love this!" They both did great with presents. Now we are almost done with the 5 hours up to NY for Round 2 with SD's. Dinner out and then on to Round 3 with IL's.
    Good luck with all the traveling. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Options
    We got up and got started early. Maya had the same response to everything, "Oh, I love this!" They both did great with presents. Now we are almost done with the 5 hours up to NY for Round 2 with SD's. Dinner out and then on to Round 3 with IL's.

Hope everything goes well with the traveling!!

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• Options
    Not my favorite Xmas ever. This morning was lovely with the 4 of us. The boys were excited about everything, and H loved his new drill. Then we rushed out by 11 am to spend time with my dad's side of my family at my aunt's house. We were only there for an hour and a half when we got a call that my great uncle, who was in the hospital, was not doing well. He ended up passing away. My mom, dad, sister, aunt,cousin and nana were there and so were bunch of extended family but we lost my uncle (aunt's husband) unexpectedly this August. So everyone's emotions are still raw from that.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Not my favorite Xmas ever. This morning was lovely with the 4 of us. The boys were excited about everything, and H loved his new drill. Then we rushed out by 11 am to spend time with my dad's side of my family at my aunt's house. We were only there for an hour and a half when we got a call that my great uncle, who was in the hospital, was not doing well. He ended up passing away. My mom, dad, sister, aunt,cousin and nana were there and so were bunch of extended family but we lost my uncle (aunt's husband) unexpectedly this August. So everyone's emotions are still raw from that.

So sorry for your loss.

• Options
    Merry Christmas! Ours was good. We ended up having a nice night at my IL's last night. DS got a Hess truck which he loves & DD got lots of Frozen stuff. She was a beast opening presents!

We got home late & both kids slept like crap, so that sucked, but this morning was good. They were super excited that Santa came & left presents & ate the cookies they left out. They were loving pretty much everything they got, including back packs, snow boots, Frozen throw blankets, yoga mats, Legos, etc.

We then went to my Mom's for another round of present-palooza with cousins, aunts & uncles. DD was in a bit of a funk & took a while to come around. She asked to get out of her fancy dress right away, which I was bummed about.

But, all in all a great day!

• Options
    MRoxy0628 said:

We were with my in-laws this morning. Now we're en route to celebrate with my dad and his side of the family. But first we're sitting in the car with lily while she sleeps. I like Christmas, but I'm also really excited for tomorrow when we can relax. Hope everyone's having a Merry Christmas!

MH hung out with the kids while they napped in the car outside my Mom's today too :)

And yes, looking forward to doing NOTHING tomorrow!

• Options
    i'm so sorry to hear. take care.
  • Options
    Christmas was good! DD definitely liked opening and playing with stuff. Mainly the scissors I go her. She then wanted to open all gifts with scissor so I gave her her dress up bin and she played with that for a bit. Eventually she opened the rest. My step mom got her an embroidered lab coat. So cute! And a real stethoscope along with a doctors kit and another MD bag. It is adorable. She's also got a terrible cold and has been up at night coughing. I feel bad.

I hurt so bad at the end of the night. I could not move. I way over did myself. But the food was great and everyone had a great time. Makes it all worth it.
  • Options

A little late to the party! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We celebrated Christmas morning on the 24th. B lost is crap when he saw the train table and could of cared less about the rest of the gifts. So much so that we opened up the rest when after a late brunch with my parents. He was very good about opening them when he realized there was more than just the table.

He loved his power wheels ATV and was driving it like a pro. My dad showed him how to go backward/forward and he was off until the battery died! Christmas Day was like a Sunday for us. DH worked 12 hours and B and I played with all of his new toys.

• Options
    amandad715 I am so sorry.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss, Amanda.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    @hmp1 that desk is amazing! I'm so jealous!
  • Options
    @amandad715‌ I'm so sorry.
    Aria September 18, 2012
    Baby Due April 17, 2015
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the condolences. My nana is the oldest of 9 kids and my great-uncle the youngest. My dad is the oldest of 27 first cousins, too. (My Big Fat Italian Family, really) My uncle was only 3 years older than my dad, so almost like an older brother. Also, he had some mental/learning problems, along with some social issues. Nowadays, he would have been diagnosed with Asberger's. He couldn't live on his own and lived with my nana for probably 40 years, as she became a widow when my dad was 20.
    He was always around when my nana was, so all the time. He was a huge sports fan, very funny and had us laughing even yesterday, even with an oxygen mask on. He will be missed by a huge extended family. We all joked with him that maybe he can pull some strings for the Cubs next season, as that was his saddest life-event, not seeing the Cubs win a World Series.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @eshee8198 We are headed to Home Depot this afternoon to buy some storage containers. We are going to put away half her Christmas presents and a bunch of her ones out right now. That shouls help. The problem we are having is where to store them. I can't really use our attic because we have loose insulation which causes an asthma attack every time I open the door and my garage doesn't have a lot of storage space. I may just start selling and donating her toys to get them out of the house. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Options
    I hear you @eshee8198‌ and @Flamingemu‌. She got so much stuff!

I gave ideas for "bigger gifts " to people, but of course, mil/fil built her a doll bed and got her a bitty baby (while still getting her another big item) after I told someone else to get her a doll bed and said no to a bitty baby (considering she has 3 other babies). I'm keeping it all though, because I have guilt about returning gifts. I am miffed at my MIL though because she asked for a list, bought it all and still made/bought more. It's too much! No lists next year. /endrant
  • Options
    I wrangled my DH and brother into moving furniture between rooms so that we could get DD into her big girl room. My main reason was because it's a bit bigger and I needed somewhere to put her toys. I will have to go through them at some point, but I have guilt giving away things from other people too. Even if Aria never really played with it. I did loan 3 bigger toys to some friends with a 6 month old until we need them for baby brother. (The dog, music table, and ball popper). That helped a lot.
    Aria September 18, 2012
    Baby Due April 17, 2015
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone! We had a great holiday at my parents, and my dad's parents came for diner with us all.

DS had a great day, and didn't get too overwhelmed by all the gifts. He got a very cool car ramp toy from my brother that he hasn't stopped playing with for 2 days.

My DH did awesome this year and got me my solo ice level ticket to a figure skating show in the spring, I'm very excited!
  • Options
    @Flamingemu that's our issue here too. I need to get better about cleaning and purging old stuff too, but I just get so damn sentimental about everything.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to everyone, a few days late!
    Ethan did really well and my family actually didn't go overboard this year. He got some big gifts from us-an easel, an upgrades kidkraft kitchen and a my first scooter, but it didn't seem like too much. H helped me purge his playroom on the 26th and we stored/rotated a bunch of toys he hasn't touched in months to the basement.

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• Options
    Also, H and I decided not to so presents this year for the first time ever because of buying the house, furniture and a new 2nd car this year. Well, H let it slip that he ordered a necklace for me that has both kids birthstones in it. I'm really excited but also feeling guilty that I really didn't get him anything.

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"