@luxannie‌ You make my day, lmao!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    holly321holly321 member
    edited December 2014
    Merry Christmas ladies! I just put the kids to bed at a lovely 6:15. I hope I don't regret it tomorrow, but they were exhausted. T was a great day, and now I need to clean my trashed house.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas! We made out like bandits, our families spend way too much on us all. Tomorrow will be spent trying to figure out where to go with everything in a 930 square foot house that we will be putting on the market next month and don't want it to look too cluttered..... riiiight. But seriously, I'm very thankful for our families' generosity. The kids have so many new toys to play with which is great because DD was bored with her old toys.

DD loved opening presents and was so cute with everything. DS did not fair so well. I think he may have the cold that his sister just got over. He sounds congested and barely slept all day. I know it was kind of a crazy day and his schedule was slightly thrown off, but we were home at nap times and he still wouldn't sleep unless he was being held. We could be in for a long night.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"