January 2013 Moms
Options

Happy Holidays!

Christmas morning has come and gone in the Philippines! A full morning of Skyping, lots presents and fantastic afternoon planned with our friends! 

How'd your morning go?

Re: Happy Holidays!

• Options
    Those pics are beyond precious!! Merry Christmas, January '13 mamas!
    Our little Samosa arrives in January!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Merry Christmas! We are just waiting for DS to wake up, but will probably save gifts for after church. We'll have to see if he lets that happen. LOL!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

• Options
    Merry Christmas everyone! We had a really great day. T was so excited about his gifts this morning, H surprised me with a fitbit even though we said we weren't exchanging gifts, and then we went to my family to celebrate. T played with his 2 3 yr old cousins, opened more presets and then they ended the day with a tissue fight (credit to my sil for that one). Super cute and happy day! Now just winding down and drinking a glass or two of wine!

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    ReeceFamily it's so weird being a full 13 hours ahead of DC/Florida time! Everything happens so much earlier for us now!
  • Options
    amnat84 said:

Merry Christmas ladies!  Currently enjoying some coffee, a fake fire on TV, and the sound of Julia drilling on her new tool bench :)  She's obsessed!  Really need to clean up and pack so we can head out to my parents soon.  Hope everyone is having a fun (and healthy!) morning!

We also got B a tool bench and she loves that thing. Loves it!
    Our little Samosa arrives in January!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"