Let's talk breast pumps! - Page 2 — The Bump
April 2015 Moms

Let's talk breast pumps!

2»

Re: Let's talk breast pumps!

• dana1047 said:

My insurance also only covers the basic PISA, which means no tote bag. I can upgrade to the basic tote for $65 or to the metro tote for $95. Which tote is better or is something where I could buy my own tote bag?

I think the difference is really preference in style. I'm in the same boat, & instead of paying for a bag that screams "I'm PUMPING!!" & also the size requires me to carry another diaper bag or purse, I'm going in for a different branded BP bag

I know Nurse Purse is a popular option, but I've thrown the Sarah Wells Annie bag in my registry. I feel it to be inconspicuous, professional & it'll be doubling as my diaper bag

Here's some comparison reviews I've found helpful
    http://www.babygearlab.com/Breast-Pump-Bag-Reviews
    J+J 05.12  .  N 04.15  .   No.2 due 06.17
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
    dana1047islandmom79
  • JaneShops said:

dana1047 said:

My insurance also only covers the basic PISA, which means no tote bag. I can upgrade to the basic tote for $65 or to the metro tote for $95. Which tote is better or is something where I could buy my own tote bag?

I think the difference is really preference in style. I'm in the same boat, & instead of paying for a bag that screams "I'm PUMPING!!" & also the size requires me to carry another diaper bag or purse, I'm going in for a different branded BP bag

I know Nurse Purse is a popular option, but I've thrown the Sarah Wells Annie bag in my registry. I feel it to be inconspicuous, professional & it'll be doubling as my diaper bag

Here's some comparison reviews I've found helpful
    http://www.babygearlab.com/Breast-Pump-Bag-Reviews
    I haven't decided on a diaper bag so this gives me something to think about as well since I'll be pumping at work. Inconspicuous would be great!! Thanks for the idea!