August 2014 Moms
Options

Eye color

dvmmommadvmmomma member
edited December 2014 in August 2014 Moms
just curious if any LO's eye color has changed yet!

Eye color 125 votes

Still the same blue/grey
35% 44 votes
Brown now
9% 12 votes
Bluer than at birth
44% 55 votes
Green now
2% 3 votes
Other/SS
8% 11 votes

Re: Eye color

• Options
    DS had dark greyish eyes at birth and they're now turning green. I love them! Hopefully that color sticks around.
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Options
    Itty bit had really dark eyes when she was born (they looked black) they have lightened up to the shade of mine, blue/gray.
    IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Still blue here. I'm hoping she keeps them bc that is all that she got from me. She's the spitting image of DH with my blue eyes.
  • Options
    DS was born with gray/hazelish eyes. They don't seem quite so gray anymore, but I'd definitely still call them hazel (if only for lack of a better word to describe their color), about the same color as mine.
  • Options
    amj1053 said:

Still blue here. I'm hoping she keeps them bc that is all that she got from me. She's the spitting image of DH with my blue eyes.

This is my DS as well. I totally nerded out on DH one day and said DS was like Harry Potter - the whole "you look so like your father, Harry, except for the eyes. You have your mothers eyes". DH didn't think it was very funny lol
    Mrs. H
    Crohn's Dx: August 2008
    Endometriosis Dx: May 2010
    Married: 05/19/2012
    TTC #1: June 2013
    BFP: December 2013
    DS: Born 08/29/2014
    TTC #2: July 2015

BFP #2: September 25, 2015

• Options
    DH has brown and I have Green. LO was born with dark brown and they've just lightened up a bit.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                        Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Mine are a deep green, my moms are blue, DHs are brown and his moms are blue too. LOs haven't really changed since birth. Kind of a blue. Maybe a touch of green if I look really closely. The genetic suspense is killing me!
  • Options
    SS - they were a very deep blue when he was born, and now have lightened but it's hard to say if they're bluish, greenish, hazelish, or grayish. I think they'll be brown or hazel eventually.

image    image
  • Options
    DD looks exactly like DH, including blue eyes. I'm hoping that her eyes turn hazel like mine, but the odds are against it. Maybe she'll at least get my curly hair.
  • Options
    Right now DS's eyes are halfway between blue and brown. I am thinking they will be dark brown like daddys but Im hoping they are a lighter brown like mine.

August 2014 January Siggy Challenge

• Options
    I have brown and DH has blue. DS's are a really pretty shade of brown.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Brown now (I think, lol).

Pregnancy Ticker

Zoe Nicole: 8/21/14

Due again: 1/17/18

• Options
    His are in between blue and hazel. DD has hazel eyes so he might get those too but for now a bit of blue is still sticking around.
  • Options
    Blue grey, about the same color as birth.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"