Pregnant after IF
Options

CM question. Warning TMI! LoL

So as many of you know I'm in the process of getting over the flu so I've been hacking up my lungs and blowing out every possible mucusy object in my body I can find. Well today I go to the bano and I noticed a quarter sized sticky, clear/milky colored, non smelling blob thingy. Wtf is up with that. I've never really produced discharge pregnant or not. Do you think it's flu related or does this just happen???
Me: 26 (IC/PCOS-2000mg of Metformin daily)

June 2014- HSG=clear

DH: 27 (SA results were great minus the slightly low morphology)
Started dating DH in 2002 at 14 years old
Married on 03.01.2014
Officially TTC since April 2014 
January 2013- Surprise BFP, m/c at 6 weeks, D&C 2 Weeks later
April 2014- First RE appointment
July 2014- IUI#1-Canx due to scar tissue and polyps. TI with the help of Ovidrel. BFN

August 2014- Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue and polyp

September 2014- IUI #1.1-100mg Clomid, Ovideral, 11.5 million swimmers=BFP

EDD-6/3/15- Our sweet baby Ryan was born on 1/6/15 and is in the arms of an Angel

Dx with IC on 1/6/15

Re: CM question. Warning TMI! LoL

• Options
    It just happens...AND it could be related to your cold. Taking any meds like robitussin? That's an expectorant/mucous thinner. It doesn't know it's only supposed to thin out the mucous in your sinuses. Good times!!
    Married 2007
    3 Clomid IUIs -- BFNs
    IVF #1 never made it to transfer
    On "egg health" cocktail DHEA/CoQ10/FRC/Pregnitude/Melatonin
    Starting IVF #2 for Feb 2013
    Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix
    Cancelled mid-cycle due to high P4 levels early on.
    OCPs again for IVF 2.5 mid-March. IVF 2.5 transferred two "gorgeous" 5-day blasts and BFFN. Even REI is baffled
    On indefinite hold until a huge stroke of serendipity led me to IVF 3 May 2014
    Testing found positive cardiolipins/APS, now on lovenox and intralipid infusions
    Transfer of 2 5-day blasts and (FINALLY) BFFP!! 1st ultrasound shows two sacs and two HB, but one is sluggish, almost expecting vanishing twin Subsequent ultrasound confirmed vanishing twin, but my other Little critter looks fantastic!
    "You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it."
    -- Margaret Thatcher

• Options
    The only medication I'm taking is tamiflu. Not sure if it thins the mucus either. My cousin asked me if it was my mucus plug. Now I'm hella paranoid.

June 2014- HSG=clear

Married on 03.01.2014
    July 2014- IUI#1-Canx due to scar tissue and polyps. TI with the help of Ovidrel. BFN

EDD-6/3/15- Our sweet baby Ryan was born on 1/6/15 and is in the arms of an Angel

Dx with IC on 1/6/15

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Discharge is totally normal and increases the further along you get into your pregnancy. It's purpose is to protect you from infection. I'm 16 weeks tomorrow and have noticed an increase in discharge the past week or so. I wouldn't worry about it!
  • Options
    I've had the milky white runny discharge throughout! You're cousin is NOT helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TTC since May 2012
    Me: 32 H: 31
    DX: MFI-Very Low Count, I have Hashimotos.
    IVF prep September 2013 cancelled due to Ovarian Cyst
    IVF #1 October 2013 Antagonistic Protocol with ICSI  ER 10/31/13 (18R 16M 11F- 6 blasts to freeze)
    ET delayed due to OHSS 
    FET scheduled for July 8. Delayed due to a crazy high TSH (it had been under control for YEARS!)
    FET #1 8/5/14 sET BFN 

All welcome!
  • Options
    @Sunny B‌ that's exactly what I told her! Lol.

June 2014- HSG=clear

Married on 03.01.2014

Dx with IC on 1/6/15

• Options
    I swear every week I look at my new symptoms on the Bump app, increased vaginal discharge is on the list.  Every single week.  So, maybe its related to the flu, or maybe this is your new normal.  Enjoy.

*** Ticker Warning ***

Me: 37, DH: 39, TTC 5 yrs

2013 summary: Diagnosed with Hypothyroid; Cervical polyp removed (benign); 
    2 rounds ovidrel with timed intercourse (no result): 3 rounds IUI with clomid + ovidrel (no result)
    2014 summary (to date):
    IVF cycle 1 - ER: 4/17 (28 follicles, 3 fertilized, 2 survived to day 3);
    ET: 4/20 (3rd day, 2 embryos - 1 @ 6 cells & 1 @ 4 cells); Beta 5/1 - BFP!; 
    1st scan 5/13 - development behind, no heartbeat detected; D&C 6/2; WTF 6/13
    IVF cycle 2 - BCP begun 7/12; stims w/ HGH begun 7/26; 
    ER: 8/6, 12 follicles, 7 fertilized w/ ICSI; ET: 8/11, 3 blastocysts left, 2 transferred, 3rd arrested 8/12 - none to freeze :'(
    1st beta 8/19 - BFP! 294; 2nd beta 8/26 - 4976; 1st u/s 9/2; 2nd u/s 9/9 - two little heartbeats at 140 each!!! 
    EDD: 29-April-2015
    Other Meds: Synthroid 100 mcg/daily

imageimageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I totally second the panty liners!

*May Siggy Challenge - Parenting Fails*

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @AMShark definitely on the list like every week lol soo true! 

Me:
    30, DH: 32
    My hx:  uterus/hormones normal Dx: low AMH 0.5 = poor ovarian reserve
    hubby hx: low sperm count, poor motility, started on clomid, retest in May showed no improvement, will be on clomid another 3 months, another retest scheduled for August

Started IVF #1:  ~BFP Mentioned~
    • ER (Thursday April 17th, 3 precious eggs).
    • April 18th: Received news 2 out of 3 eggs fertilized!
    •  Planned 3dt: Easter day, transferred two 8B embryos and received pictures :)
    • BFP starting 8dp3dt 5/1 Beta #1: 87, 5/3 Beta #2 206 
    • 5/19 Heartbeat 123bpm
    • EDD 1/8/15

• Options
    I have resigned myself to just tossing out all my undies once the postpartum crazy is over. In the meantime....
    Married 2007
    3 Clomid IUIs -- BFNs
    IVF #1 never made it to transfer
    On "egg health" cocktail DHEA/CoQ10/FRC/Pregnitude/Melatonin
    Starting IVF #2 for Feb 2013
    Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix
    Cancelled mid-cycle due to high P4 levels early on.
    OCPs again for IVF 2.5 mid-March. IVF 2.5 transferred two "gorgeous" 5-day blasts and BFFN. Even REI is baffled
    On indefinite hold until a huge stroke of serendipity led me to IVF 3 May 2014
    Testing found positive cardiolipins/APS, now on lovenox and intralipid infusions
    Transfer of 2 5-day blasts and (FINALLY) BFFP!! 1st ultrasound shows two sacs and two HB, but one is sluggish, almost expecting vanishing twin Subsequent ultrasound confirmed vanishing twin, but my other Little critter looks fantastic!
    "You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it."
    -- Margaret Thatcher

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"