May 2013 Moms

Yuletide Log - So sweet!

So my LO wanted to celebrate Christmas early this year....with giving us presents on Christmas Eve morning!  As I've posted before, she is a pint-sized stripper who loves to take her clothes off.  We have resorted to dressing her in layers to prevent this problem in the day.  Well last night, she must have taken off her pajamas and her diaper at some point in the night.  When we went in this morning, the discarded diaper was completely dry after being pitched onto the floor, but the crib was filled with presents for us.  So glad this happened today, and not tomorrow morning....How to stop this stripping?!?!?!? 

**DD1 - 7/9/98**

**DS - 11/9/00**

**DD2 - 4/30/13**

Re: Yuletide Log - So sweet!

• I am sorry but I had to laugh too. what if you get the footless one piece jammies and put them on backwards so she can't get to the zipper.

imageimage
                                  Audrey    05/13                                               Charlotte 08/10

Graydon 02/09
  • I understand your frustration. R thinks it's hilarious to pull down his pants and diaper. We don't use onesies because he's already a 2T/3T in clothes and a 3T/4T in PJs but the footie ones don't work for us (terrible torso to leg ration mixed in with size 7.5w feet). What does work are the tight kind of jersey PJs. We get them from carters. I think R's issue is that he doesn't like loose fitting pants. The tighter ones I think are more comfy. He also loves his belly and having the two pieces lets him touch it. He'll sit on the couch like an old man with his shirt up and rubbing his big belly.
  • Loading the player...
  • Lol, I know how you feel. I've started using the zipper ones to help with that. But she's gotten better at not pooping at night.
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Oh no! My LO was stripping, too, but she stopped on her own before I came up with a solution. I hope one of PP's suggestions works!
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I don't have this problem YET but I hear putting zipper jammies on backwards helps at night. I have no solutions for day time though... other than maybe onesies?
  • LOL, I'm so sorry!!

I've also heard cutting feet out of jammies and putting them on backwards, or using the onesies underneath.  Or even just a long sleeve onesie and sweat pants as jammies instead of a sleeper.

I know I've seen some kind of sleeper kids (supposedly) can't get out of- like it's marketed specificially for that, but I can't remember what it was called.

Good Luck!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • A guy at work had to duct tape his daughters diaper on for a while when she was in that stage. Hope she grows out of this stage soon.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Thanks everyone for these great ideas. Santa did make a last minute trip to get the magical footless sleepers that snap in back. No additional stripping since then. I am definitely going to try the inside out suggestion too for our current sleepers, and maybe the duct tape if I'm behind on laundry.

**DD1 - 7/9/98**

**DS - 11/9/00**

**DD2 - 4/30/13**

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"