Merry Christmas Eve!!!

2»

Re: Merry Christmas Eve!!!

• Options
    I think I have the flu.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    CFox815 said:

I'm wearing club wear to Christmas Eve dinner.

My mom told me my Christmas eve church outfit was cute for going to the club. Not for church. It was a long sleeve top with leggings and tall boots.... The top was mid thigh. The horror.
  • Options
    @LJGS1010‌ 5 long, excruciating weeks. January will almost be over before it's done. I keep having to tell myself the only way out is through LOL.
  • Options
    @cagoldi‌ PM me your address anytime. I have next week off too so I will mail it out then. Because of you, I searched for a duplicate sock monkey lovey and found it on amazon. So, thanks! Glad I can help.
  • Options
    The ads are making mobile bumping a pain.
  • Options
    I got hit with a bit of inspiration. I love when it comes out nowhere like that.
  • Options
    I should probably be sober when I get great ideas.
  • Options

I should probably be sober when I get great ideas.

What is it?

<__ also drink. </p>
    It's just some boring technical stuff for a robot that I want to build one day.
  • Options
    Have a Merry Christmas everyone! Hanging out at work tonight for 8 more hours then it's on the road home in the morning! So excited to spend some time with family and friends and be off work for awhile!
  • Options
    trtlcrzy said:

I have a question for you all. For the last couple of weeks I put Hannah to bed and about 1 hour later, give or take, she wakes up crying. I have to go in and soothe her and then she's out for the rest of the night usually. I'm trying to figure out what could be causing this but I've got nothing. Is anyone else's LO doing this?

A has done this more often than not. Forever. No idea why. About once a week it's a night terror, other nights, who knows?
  • Options

@Mommyxtwo1113‌ I hope you don't have the flu and you recover quickly!

I think I have food poisoning though.

Oh no!!! I hope its not and that you can enjoy the day.

I feel a little better today but my head is awful. I think its just a terrible migraine.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"