November 2013 Moms

What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

cagoldicagoldi member
edited December 2014 in November 2013 Moms
Sing's Boy Band poll got me wondering. I have a feeling Christmas tunes will be featured heavily in the replies. If you're not listening to anything now, last song you played on Spotify, Pandora, IPod, whatever.

Portishead - Glory Box, live.

Right before that was Modest Mouse's Third Planet, also live (bootleg). Next up is Stereo by Pavement.

Re: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

• Loading the player...
  • cagoldi said:

Also, how is there a Duck Dynasty VD and what is on it?

ETA: it was supposed to say CD but I like leaving that as VD

Hahaha. Its called duck the halls. It has some classics with a twist and some that I am assuming are their own. It has guest appearances by Allison krauss and Luke Bryan too. Willie isn't a bad singer.
  • I made a pandor Christmas station that heavily features old style Christmas songs, accapella groups, and classical Christmas music.

This sounds great
  • If you want to hear the best/worst Christmas song go to YouTube and search Santa Claus on a Helicopter. You won't be disappointed.
  • Yez9 said:

cagoldi said:

If you want to hear the best/worst Christmas song go to YouTube and search Santa Claus on a Helicopter. You won't be disappointed.

I don't believe you can top either "Christmas Shoes" or "Mary Did You Know" for sheer awfulness, but I'll give it a listen.
    Oh yeah, it can be done. Believe me. Check that out and report back!
  • @trtlcrzy I don't know if that's a serious question? Is he married? I mean, someone decided to walk down the aisle with that guy?

How much did you love Wing's original song? You're going to run right out to get her album, aren't you?
  • @trtlcrzy You'll have to play it for your H and see what he thinks. Pete says Thank God it's a short song. He's Agnostic; he doesn't thank God often.
  • j0509 said:

@cagoldi‌ WTF was that! My ears are hurting. LOL
    And that helicopter doesn't look like it should transport anything but soldiers or supplies.

This!!! You're lucky you redeemed yourself with sexy Portishead, Goldi!

I'm now soothing my ears with The Shins- New Slang.
  • Yesterday, I started listening to the Serial Podcasts...

Today, probably Christmas Music

Life began when I saw your face

I.J.C. born 11.3.13 

• Guys can I marry ed sheeran?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"