January 2013 Moms
Options

Tuesday randoms

Ok if I start this today? Let's hear 'em!

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tuesday randoms

• Options
    I have a few:
    -I'm so crazily excited about the holidays this year. I cannot wait for T to get his gifts and see his cousins. I think he's just going to have such an amazing day!
    -My H came down with the weird one vomit session stomach bug. He fell asleep at 8:30 on the couch and then when I got him up to go to bed at11, he laid down for like one minute and ran to the bathroom. The sounds coming out of there were terrible, ugh. He then came back to bed and said he felt better and wanted to dtd - ummm NO WAY!
    -Today is T's last day at school until Jan 5. I'm so excited to spend all of this time with him but also equally worried I'm going to lose my mind.
    -related: I didn't work yesterday or today but still sent T to school. I cleaned, wrapped the last of my gifts, etc. It's been great!
    -after wrapping the last of said gifts, H texted me that he wanted to pick out a few things for T since I kind of chose everything (after passing it by him for the big items). He can't wrap worth crap so looks like I have more wrapping to do. We also have to put together a play kitchen tomorrow night when T goes to bed.

Sorry for so many!

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

• Options
    jobiannjobiann member
    edited December 2014
    I'm really annoyed with myself for not getting more things done for Christmas by now...I'm behind making two sweets and my last minute Christmas shopping. I think my sanity is taking a hit this year....I cannot imagine how Momma's with 2 plus kids do it when I struggle with just 1.

I cannot wait until Thursday night when I can throw on my PJ's curl up on the couch with my guys and watch movies, eat popcorn and have no where to be until Sunday!!

Oh, and enjoy my new Henry Christmas GIF!!!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    she's never been scared of anything...but lately she's been funny about it...
    a house across the street from us has a dinosaur inflatable, so she keeps looking out the window going "dragon ahh!" and then burying her face in my shoulder...and our christmas tree has a lot of spiders, so yesterday there was one on the couch and she was going "bug ahh!" and it's super cute and funny which is why she keeps doing it

• Options
    chrissynenachrissynena member
    edited December 2014

Anyone else having to play tetris in their fridge this week?  I got all my shopping done for 4 different meals I'm hosting this week and my fridge is packed!

</>

Yes!! We have been to the store with a list the last three days. Now my mom is there with a list we forgot. I had to try 3 different cupboards to put away animal crackers yesterday. They are packed!!

Stuck in the box!!

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

• Options
    You guys, I have so much to do. Cookies to bake, food to prep and a shit ton of presents to wrap.

Also I'm eating cookies faster than I can frost them. #peaceoutweightwatchers
    Our little Samosa arrives in January!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"