Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Bon Noel..... — The Bump
March 2012 Moms

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Bon Noel.....

However you celebrate the holidays, have an awesome time.  I'm hoping Santa Brings me a house  to fit all his new stuff in  haha
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
nunzchuckskaleb87krispy83

Re: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Bon Noel.....

• Merry Christmas to you also @wipz! I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas. This is going to be such an exciting year for Christmas, our LOs will be so much fun.
    Wipz
  • It's so funny to think that two years ago, we were having our first Christmas. I feel like DD really gets it this year and it is so fun!
    kaleb87Wipz[Deleted User]
  • Merry Christmas!

kaleb87Wipz
  • WipzWipz member
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 250 Love Its Third Anniversary
    edited December 2014
    I think I could recite Curious Georges Christmas movie backwards by now lol .... but I really need to get the lyrics right before he is old enough to realize that it says  "If you're a monkey hum"... not  "if you're a monkeys bum"

:-O  :D
    kaleb87nunzchucks
  • Wipz said:

I think I could recite Curious Georges Christmas movie backwards by now lol .... but I really need to get the lyrics right before he is old enough to realize that it says  "If you're a monkey hum"... not  "if you're a monkeys bum"

:-O  :D

We've watched that movie every day since the day before Thanksgiving. I always have the songs stuck in my head.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Oh yeah.. we have netflix so he gets to watch George A LOT, but he also has movies and books and a stuffy from when Kohls did George.  A lot of his new words lately are from watching George :)

I buy his favorite movies, then rip them down to smartphone format and he gets to watch them on the tablet too.

Our local target and Walmart often have $5 movies in the bargain bins.

..I was actually pretty lucky with these. I had a $5 reward credit at Best Buy, then they gave me a $10 freebie to use since they launched some new site/service .. so I ended up getting George the Christmas movie and 2 Veggie Tales Christmas Movies for $2 and change..and that was mostly taxes..  and then a few days later got a refund  for something?? and so they cost me about 98 cents in the end .. can't complain at 3 movies for 98 cent.

He really loves the Halloween one too... and one about Spring.
    countrygrl5533kaleb87