August 2014 Moms
Options

Early WTF

Because I have to spend tomorrow with my ILs.

August 2014 January Siggy Challenge

Re: Early WTF

• Options
    WTF BIL? You are a piece of sh*t. You come home(CO to WI) to visit to attend a concert to honor your former choir teacher since she passed a week ago, totally understandable. The fact that you were in the state for 5 days and didn't even call DH is not understandable or forgivable. You have seen LO ONCE in the 3 times you have been here since he was born. Now you are not coming back until May and I am going to do everything in my power to avoid seeing you then. You have been a huge dick ever since you found out I was pregnant and I want nothing to do with you or your crazy girlfriend anymore. Go back to CO and pretend like your family doesn't exist/you are better than all of us. At least I know that the majority of the family hates you as much as I do, they all just are more polite about it than me.

• Options
    WTF period. (TMI)

I am tired of changing my tampon every hour. Slow the eff down!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wtf Wisconsin?? I came home to see some snow! If I wanted a brown Christmas I would have stayed in Oklahoma!! I want my winter wonderland dammit! Start snowing!
  • Options
    chase16 said:

Wtf Wisconsin?? I came home to see some snow! If I wanted a brown Christmas I would have stayed in Oklahoma!! I want my winter wonderland dammit! Start snowing!

We'll be getting some tomorrow. Not sure what area of WI you're in, but I'm right over the border in IL, and they are calling for 1-3 inches by me.
  • Options
    Wtf self! You have been looking forward to Christmas all y year! Get off your duff and enjoy the season. (Read: make cookies)
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    Second: Wtf ds?! Shut the f up and GO TO SLEEP!!!

My toddler has slept less in the past two weeks than ever. I've gotten up more times with him than I have with my August 14 baby!

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    Wtf DH! We agreed no gifts for each other and u all of a sudden receive boxes via ups and mention if I want my gifts now or Xmas!!? Now I'm going out a couple days before Xmas to find u things!

Just makes me mad because I had seen things to get him but now I'm sure it will be hard to find them and the right size :/
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                        Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Dawn5481 said:

chase16 said:

We'll be getting some tomorrow. Not sure what area of WI you're in, but I'm right over the border in IL, and they are calling for 1-3 inches by me.
    Up in Central Wisconsin by Stevens Point.. Maybe it will make it up here..
  • Options
    Another... We just decided that yes we will be attending IL Xmas 3hrs away and DH doesn't want to stay the night, fine. It's gonna be a loooong day and i don't want to hear him bitch about it since it's his idea and his fam!

• Options
    chase16 said:
    Its snow/raining up here in central Wisco. Sorry for the ugliness of the south. =(

• Options
    chase16 said:
    Ignore my previous post! We are like 20 min from each other right now! =)

• Options
    WTF LO! I'm sorry you are only 4 months and wish you could be big like your brother. You can't. Quit crying all damn day about it.
  • Options
    kaitm22 said:

chase16 said:

Dawn5481 said:

chase16 said:

Oh hey!! My parents live in Plover, where are you from(if you don't mind sharing?)

I saw that it is supposed to snow a little bit tomorrow again.. All I want is to not see the ground and to be able to go sledding lol
  • Options
    chase16 said:
    chase16 said:
    Oh hey!! My parents live in Plover, where are you from(if you don't mind sharing?) I saw that it is supposed to snow a little bit tomorrow again.. All I want is to not see the ground and to be able to go sledding lol
    I am in Rapids. =) I am watching the news right now and I think they are saying more snow? It is pretty sloppy and gross right now anyways. Hopefully in the next few days you will be able to sled. How long are you staying?

• Options
    kaitm22 said:

chase16 said:

kaitm22 said:

chase16 said:

Dawn5481 said:

chase16 said:

Oh hey!! My parents live in Plover, where are you from(if you don't mind sharing?)

I saw that it is supposed to snow a little bit tomorrow again.. All I want is to not see the ground and to be able to go sledding lol

I am in Rapids. =) I am watching the news right now and I think they are saying more snow? It is pretty sloppy and gross right now anyways. Hopefully in the next few days you will be able to sled. How long are you staying?

Lol right down the road. We're staying until the 31st
  • Options
    I'll jump on the wtf weather. I want snow. I live in WV. Why is it 50 degrees?
                             imageimageimage
              Emma June 8/22/2014
  • Options
    I wanted snow too :( I live near toronto and it's raining... yuck
    Also WTF DS you've been waking up 5x a night for two weeks and I'm dying :((
  • Options
    WTF DH...don't throw a tantrum the night before we leave to go to my parents because I am swamped still shopping, wrapping, and packing up presents, 2 dogs, a lo, myself...and oh- you need me to pack your stuff too? Get off the couch and ask me what you can do to help....
  • Options
    WTF LO. JUST NAP. JUST NAP LONGER THAN 15 MINUTES AT A TIME.
  • Options
    Wtf crazy-ass holiday drivers? You are either so slow or so fast or just have no idea where you are going and cut across 5 lanes of traffic. So glad to not go anywhere else today.
  • Options
    Wtf bump ap on iPhone! When I love tit I get a "whoops" something about needing JavaScript!!? But it only does it sometimes...

• Options

I am going to MIL rage for a minute.

WTF?!?

If you seriously expect us to leave LO alone for a night with you you are out of your effing mind. He is four months old you crazy bitch. He is not staying over at anyone's house for a loooong time, and the more you talk about it, the more likely it will be NEVER for you. You treat your own kids like crap, why would I let you have mine?

Do not ever stick your dirty ass fingers in LO's mouth ever again. I don't care that he wants to suck/chew since he is getting a tooth. Your fingers are effing UNACCEPTABLE. Not cool.

Do not spend Christmas eve bragging about how you spent your Sunday screaming at a bunch of teenagers.

Do not sit there acting like you're an expert on my LO, who you have seen approximately 6 times for limited amounts of time.

Just generally GTFO. I cannot stand you and you do not listen to DH at all. I would rather spend my Christmas curled up in a corner crying than have to go spend another part of the morning and evening with you tomorrow. Thanks for ruining the holidays psycho bitch.

• Options
    WTF self. I have been laying in bed for over two hours trying to go to sleep. Now I have to be up in two hours to drive to H's parent's house. 4 hours away. If I don't sleep, please just let DD sleep. I can't handle the car screaming on no sleep. Or the ILs craziness when we get there. :((
                             imageimageimage
              Emma June 8/22/2014
  • Options
    MOTN WTF- I get up to nurse DS at 2:30 am and my alarm system chimes that the system is malfunctioning and the door sensors aren't working?!? Oh cool, I wasn't going to sleep for the rest of the night anyway... Making sure DH has the revolver pulled out and on the nightstand.
  • Options
    kashock-2kashock-2 member
    edited December 2014
    WTF stomach flu going around at Christmas. My 1 year old niece got diarrhea two days ago, now my mom and sister are puke-sick too! "Christmas" is postponed until tomorrow or Saturday and we're praying myself, DH, and LO stay healthy!! Argh :(
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Joy1192 said:
    WTF is up with my H! We spend basically all holidays/summer/weekend trips with his family. We are going to my family for half a day tomorrow and he's all grumbly about it. What makes it worse it that we are spending two days with his parents this weekend! It just really irks me that he can't at least pretend. I don't exactly want to hang out with his parents but I try to be excited for his sake.
    I can totally sympathize. DH is the same way!
  • Options
    poofwokpoofwok member
    edited December 2014

I EBF and yesterday MIL took to calling me "food source". As in- (while holding LO) "look! Do you see your food source?" Not mom, mommy...no. Food source.

WTAF?

Ugh, obnoxious.
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Options
    I refer to myself as "food source" as a joke but I'd be annoyed if my MIL said it. That is crossing a line, I think.
  • Options
    WTF strep. I was just diagnosed with it yesterday (for the first time since I was 4). I am now terrified my LO will get it. Plus I am in a lot of pain and can't hold him today.
  • Options
    tamarar5tamarar5 member
    edited December 2014
    @abnelsen22‌ Do you bf? I had strep 3 times in 6 weeks when DS was a baby and he never got it. I think he was getting the antibodies and antibiotics through me.

Edit to add: I think you aren't contagious once the antibiotics are in your system for 24 hours?

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    tamarar5 said:

@abnelsen22‌ Do you bf? I had strep 3 times in 6 weeks when DS was a baby and he never got it. I think he was getting the antibodies and antibiotics through me.

Edit to add: I think you aren't contagious once the antibiotics are in your system for 24 hours?

Nope, I wasn't allowed to breastfeed because of the whole brain surgery thing.

And I've heard that about not being contagious after 24 hours too.

And three times in 6 weeks??? That is hell! I haven't had it since I was 4. It sucks!
  • Options

I EBF and yesterday MIL took to calling me "food source". As in- (while holding LO) "look! Do you see your food source?" Not mom, mommy...no. Food source.

WTAF?

I got the EXACT same thing today from my MIL! It was "no don't look at your food source it's time for grandma" as she walks away from me with her.

• Options

tamarar5 said:

Nope, I wasn't allowed to breastfeed because of the whole brain surgery thing.

And I've heard that about not being contagious after 24 hours too.

And three times in 6 weeks??? That is hell! I haven't had it since I was 4. It sucks!
    At this point, you've been on antibiotics for a good while, so you should be fine. I would say, avoid kissing his face until you feel no more pain swallowing, and then be fine. :)

Hope you feel better fast! Strep SUCKS!!!!

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    dvmmomma said:

@kandm9‌ are you referring to a high pitched shrill that sounds like a bird about to descend and kill prey? Because if so, my LO has started doing that too. I consider it my warning cry to change whatever it is she's not enjoying.

OMG Delaney is doing this too! She sounds like a goddamn velociraptor!

• Options
    Dawn5481 said:

dvmmomma said:

@kandm9‌ are you referring to a high pitched shrill that sounds like a bird about to descend and kill prey? Because if so, my LO has started doing that too. I consider it my warning cry to change whatever it is she's not enjoying.

OMG Delaney is doing this too! She sounds like a goddamn velociraptor!

DD has gone in the opposite direction. Her noise when she's mad is a low whiny growl. I have no idea where it came from but it sure is annoying.

imageimageimage
              Emma June 8/22/2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"