Late Term and Child Loss

My Caroline Bear!

She arrived in the mail today, just in time for Christmas!  She is pink with a headband and tutu, and I love her!  I cried feeling the weight of 7 lbs 6 oz again.  DH took this picture without me knowing as I held her for the first time.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
                                    motheringcarolinegrace.wordpress.com

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: My Caroline Bear!

• I'm so happy you received your Caroline bear!  I won a contest on Molly Bears FB page and was bumped to the top of the list.  I received my Georgia bear last Tuesday and I absolutely love her- all whopping 9lbs 1oz of her ;)  I put the first outfit we bought for my daughter on the bear and it fits her perfectly.  
    ((hugs))
  • Yay. I'm so glad you got her. Like @hsabyan I put some of the clothes that we still had for Nathaniel on our Nathaniel bear. I was very surprised that newborn stuff fit. The bear seems so much bigger than that.
    Abigail Grace 9/7/10
    Nathaniel Willis born sleeping 2/6/14
    Felicity Hope 4/6/15

• Loading the player...
  • love it :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Love it! And your DH captured such a beautiful moment!
  • Yay! I'm so glad you have pictures to document that special moment.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• *****siggy warning

I love it! What a beautiful moment!
  • ***ticker warning***

She is adorable... it was a very bittersweet day when I got my Christopher bear as I am sure it is with you. I still take him out quite often and give him a hug and a kiss. I miss my little guy so much. ((Hugs)) to you sweet momma.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• So sweet.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • That's awesome! Such a beautiful moment.
    TTC since August 2013 BFP #1 1/15/14...MMC 2/24/14...D&C 3/3/14 BFP #2 5/11/14 ... severe pre-e placental abruption our angel born sleeping at 22 weeks Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"