2nd Trimester
Options

Pregnancy Brain Confession...

So I had a present that I'd wrapped the night before that I couldn't remember who it belonged to. I thought it was for my brother in law's lady but I had to open it to be sure. The whole time I'm thinking- I swear I wrote a tag on her present because it's an odd spelling. After opening it, and confirming it was hers, I flipped it back over and I swear- the tag with her name on it was right there on the front of the wrapping paper. I had to look right at it as I panicked at it being unmarked... so that happened.
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Pregnancy Brain Confession...

• Options
    yeah Prg Brain is the worst!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Doesn't sound that bad... Went out with DH and younger BIL to the Hobbit movie, leaving DS with MIL (for the first time).  We're about halfway to to theater, and I ask BIL how DS is doing back there with him...
    DS born 12/2012
    Little Squeaker due 6/2015
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Could not for the life of me remember where I had put my keys( I try and leave them in the same place every day) and my S/O points them out to me on the table, just a different end.
  • Options
    Tried to plug my phone charger into my coffee cup. For an entire minute.
  • Options
    Pre paid for gas at the station, nearly drove away without actually pumping the gas into my car. I probably wouldn't have remembered at all except when I turned the car on the gas light was still on.
    Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Haha isn't it fun! Yesterday I took the dog out when I got home. About 20 minutes later, sitting on the couch, I was like oh shit! I left the dog outside!!! Rushing to get to the back door to go find and let him in...I tripped over the dog. Apparently I let him in and didn't even remember doing it! LOL
    1/19/15 - Officially Team Blue! 
    "Victory is paid for in sweat, courage, and preparation!"
  • Options
    Ive had lots of forgetfull moments but my favorite so far was different... i was leaving work the other day and i looked over on my coworkers desk and she had a little bag of chocolate that someone gave her as a gift sitting there, then i thought to myself "i should take those" ... immediately i said "baby no! We dont steal!" ... babys first lesson!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Yea the hubs does not believe this is a true symptom but IT IS! a couple weeks back I was leaving for a playdate and realized I forgot DS shoes I ran back in the house to get them only to put them on the hood of my car as I went back to make sure I had buckled DS up since I wasn't 100% sure so then I put the shoes on top of the car (I don't know why I did this- I think it was to free my hands but I could of just actually put the shoes ON him) anyways I drove away half way to my destination I remembered, pulled over and prayed they were still on the car -they weren't- I drove back home to see if I could spot them somewhere on the street along the way and nothing.. made it home got another pair of shoes and headed back out.. once the playdate was done and we headed back home what do you know I spotted those lil shoes a block from my house ..smh..yea pregnancy brain .. its awesome :/ 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"