August 2014 Moms
Options

AW Baby carrying : you were right

Just wanted to say you guys were right, I took your advice and bought an ergo for DS and I have to say I love it!  Went grocery shopping for 45 min and he looked around the whole time, it has done a lot to ease my anxiety about strangers touching and what not. And now he is still napping I guess from all the excitement :D

Re: AW Baby carrying : you were right

• Options
    I have an ergo and Itty bit just cries in it. :/ I wish she liked it...it feels a lot better on my back
    IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • Options
    @lookame3639‌ maybe she'll start to like it as she gets bigger? You never know
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I was going to say this too. DS is really inflexible and isn't yet comfortable in the ergo since it still stretches his legs too far apart. But he loves the beco which can be narrower between the legs.
  • Options
    My LO definitely went through a stage where she hated baby wearing but now she likes it! Just keep trying.
  • Options
    @JoShan1719‌ yes it's really comfortable, the weight is spread between my shoulders and hips
  • Options
    shevaCC said:

I was going to say this too. DS is really inflexible and isn't yet comfortable in the ergo since it still stretches his legs too far apart. But he loves the beco which can be narrower between the legs.
    @shevaCC‌ Have you tried putting a rolled blanket under LO in the Ergo? I still have to do that for A in my Tula. It gets her up more like sitting in a chair, so the froggy isn't so wide.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    @tamarar5‌, total aha moment here! I never understood what the rolled up blanket was for even though we've used the ergo frequently for 2.5 years. That makes perfect sense! The Beco works fine for me right now but I might give the blanket trick a try anyway. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"