Family time Friday — The Bump
LGBT Parenting

Family time Friday

Well I must admit I read the boards often but don't respond a lot. Today is going to be different. I have been really thinking about baby on the brain latley. And I did so much today. I hung Christmas lights outside. I was on the roof and all, I'm beat. We also packed the truck up and enjoyed a light display that you drive through. It was so neat. Decorated the tree and baked and ate cookies. Not to mention wrapped some gifts. I need a rest day for sure. And went to get my tdap shot because my wife's brother just brought his new baby home last week and I needed to get the shot for that . So I really am beat. Darn shot now my arm is so sore.Oh it was so Christmas vacation at our house. A whirlwind. But in my heart I really want a little one of our own. This new year coming up is the one for us. I feel it. We have names picked out and everything. In many ways though I'm really scared after hearing all my friends talk about there labor. My mind just starts racing that's for sure. I just hope it will all work out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards