February 2014 Moms

Working Moms Check In

Hey there mamas! Happy Friday!

Successes/Celebrations:

Challenges:

Me Time/Family Time:

Weekend Plans:

Bonus Question: What does next week look like for you? Are you working normal hours? Off part (or all!) of next week? Traveling? 
F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Working Moms Check In

• @nebraska84, yay for winter break! You made it! Enjoy your time off :) 

• Loading the player...
  • @paulheath, I hope LO sleeps for you in the car so you and DH can have a chance to catch up! I feel like all DH and I ever talk about anymore is diapers, formula, sleep training, teething, what the contents of DD's diapers look like...lol. I also completely understand how you feel about being so behind at home. When I'm working, I feel like I can never have both work and home life under control. 

@anji1820, yay for break! I hope DD feels better so you and DH can get a chance to go out. Christmas Tree Lane sounds really fun!  Also, did I miss your BFP?? Congratulations! How are you feeling?

• @anji1820‌ yes, I'm at a year round school. I went on break the day before Thanksgiving and go back January 5. This is my longest break all year and I am loving it! Glad you are feeling well, but I remember that early pregnancy exhaustion all too well! At least you have a couple of weeks now to try to take it easy a bit!

• Guys, I really need winter break right now. Everything but my students is driving me crazy. I'm worried this two week break isn't going to be enough to recharge. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • ((hugs)) @iwubrory. I know that feeling well. I hope you get some time over the next couple of weeks to relax and take it easy. 

• Successes/Celebrations:

I made it through the last push to get projects up to date for year end.

Challenges:

Its been difficult to stay focused because I'm so tired. Hoping no one has noticed the increase in pee breaks and yawns.

Me Time/Family Time:

We went to a christmas light show at a local park. I got my hair done this morning- that's the extent of my me time.

Weekend Plans:

Finish my shopping and wrap a pile of shit. My bathrooms all need a good scrubbing.

Bonus Question: What does next week look like for you? Are you working normal hours? Off part (or all!) of next week? Traveling?

I work Monday and Tuesday then off for the rest of the week. We will go to ILs Christmas Day. My parents will come to our house the day after.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"