January 2013 Moms
Options

TTA Check-in

How much longer are you planning to TTA?

How will you respond to relatives potentially asking about another baby?

What do you love most about TTAing?

What is your almost-2-year-old getting for his/her birthday?

Re: TTA Check-in

• Options
    Another yearish. We talked about a 4 year gap but we're moving when she's 3-3mo and then 5-3mo so since we'd be abroad I'd have to be medevac'd without DH  to have a baby. Not ideal so we're going to need to really talk about what we want soon. 

Hint hint! She wants a brother or sister!
    she'll need to learn to forge our signatures and amass a large amount of money
    i hear adoption isn't cheap
    This is MIL & my conversation from yesterday. I'm teasing because we probably will have one more, I think we're off the OAD fence completely but it's easier to set expectations low. We won't see anyone so not many questions but I always play it down like she might be an only.

All the time to focus on DD and myself and DH! I'm sure I'll learn to juggle if/when we have another but only having one feels so easy. We get to do a lot. I also really want to do the Kentucky Bourbon Trail when we get back to the US and get a tattoo so being pregnant would mess up both of those things!

What is your almost-2-year-old getting for her birthday?

A PlasmaCar 

• Options
    Our trip to Disney is also part of her present. I'm sure we'll get her lots of souvenirs.
    Florida or California? We're going to take DD to Disneyland? The one in Florida next year. BIL is thinking of going to Disney for their baby's first birthday so we'll definitely join them!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Whelp after Baby Discussions this week we are leaning towards just a couple of more months, going off BC around April or May

My parents had almost 4 years between my brother and I and DH's parents already have 7 grandkids so thanksfully I haven't had too much pressure.  Basically I have been telling people that we are still soaking up time with DD and plan to try this summer.

I love just being able to enjoy my time with DD and that life has gotten so much easier now and how making another one will shake that all up again so I am trying to soak up all the glorious calm while I can.  Also birth control makes my skin look amazing so I am dreaing going back off for that reason! ;)

TOO MUCH!  Books, Movies, Bath Toys, Art supplies, etc.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

No plans to stop TTA in the near future. We are moving closer and closer to the OAD fence.

I say "we will see." Our close family knows about our losses this year, though, so they don't ask.

I'm on BC so not worried if I'm pregnant so I can drink all of the wine!

He's getting a wiggle bike, an art desk, and H's old iPad to watch his kitty videos on. It sounds extreme but H doesn't use it and T is always asking for mine to watch kitties, haha.

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    At least another year

Ugh. Just that we are happy with our family of three for now. I hate when people ask.

1:1 time with DD, having my body back, the occasional cocktail!

We are going to LegoLand! She's getting a little trampoline with a handle, her own grooming kit for the barn and a few little things.
    Our little Samosa arrives in January!
  • Options
    1. We are TTA forever.
    2. My relatives don't really care about my reproductive habits.
    3. Having in sight, the day we will be done paying for daycare. There's so much I have planned with that money!
    4. She got a fisher price lamp and a yo Gabba gabba hat.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"