January 2015 Moms
Options

Thankful Thursday

Post whatever you're thankful for but I'd like to shout out all you fabulous J15 ladies for being amazing and funny and damn good looking (I haven't seen y'all but when you're pregnant YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL)

You guys are always there when it's the end of the day and my twins are making me cry cause they won't nap or my baby is all up in my ribs trying to kill me. So thanks!

Re: Thankful Thursday

• Options
    I am thankful that I only have 5 weeks left until I can hold my son!! (hopefully...)
    BabyFetus Ticker
            BFP: 5/20/14 EDD: 1/21/15
    Come on Baby Zappia!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am thankful my DH decided to stay here with me this weekend instead of flying out to CO. I'm starting to dilate and have contractions (BH) and his "calculated risk" did not pan out in his favor. 
    I hope I'm not sounding selfish. I will be 37 weeks tomorrow, and I don't think he realized that it's considered full term, by our Dr's standards. 

Pregnancy Ticker

January '15 January Siggy Challenge: Newborn/Baby Fails

• Options
    I'm thankful for my husband and his sweet spirit.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm thankful that I am in a warm bed doing whatever I want. . .surfing the web, shopping, etc!  Really enjoying this quite and the ability to get things done around the house in my own pace.  Peace, quite, solitude.   :D
    BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'm thankful for the wonderful doctors and nurses that I have come in contact with over the past week.

For those who don't know (and I know I haven't posted here lately - dang work needing me to work!), I went in for my routine 34 week apt last week and baby boy's heartbeat was pretty irregular. I was monitored in L&D and sent over to the Children's Hospital for Fetal Echocardiogram. He has a good amount of Premature Atrial Contractions (basically irregular heartbeats) - however at this time it is not causing him any trouble, he just needs some extra monitoring. It is likely that this will clear up on it's own, but he will need to have his heart monitored after birth.

Since last Thursday, I have met and spoke with five new doctors (some more extensively than others), and many nurses who have reassured me and kept me calm and instead of being a big ball of stress right now, I am feeling good knowing I have a great team with me - for them, I am thankful.

• Options
    I'm thankful that I'm still able to get a good nights rest and only really up once a night. And baby girl seems content on staying where she is so far. I have a dr appt tomorrow so we will see but I don't feel like she is ready to come just yet by any means.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so thankful for my little girl! She is just precious and getting stronger by the day! She is working so hard at feedings to gain some weight! Also thankful for all the docs and nurses at the hospital who supported us as new parents who were so unprepared!
  • Options
    I am thankful to have a boss who's wife had their 5th child this year and he totally understands what I am going through and is very supportive. I am also thankful that I have had a pretty easy going pregnancy, and that I am within 3 weeks of my due date. 
  • Options
    @Samiantha101 that's so sad. I'm glad your husband made it, but you all still must be grieving so badly. 
  • Options

@Samiantha101 that's so sad. I'm glad your husband made it, but you all still must be grieving so badly. 

Yeah, it's been a turbulent four days of emotions.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am thankful that my husband is my biggest fan and does so much to help me out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"