November 2013 Moms

Thursday things!!

A big shout out to @PeachsMama‌ I hope your appt goes well today!!!!

What's up ladies?

Re: Thursday things!!

• Loading the player...
  • @sunshin41‌ Oh yeah, they recede. Then come back, then recede again.
    My mom said when I got my two-year molars I didn't sleep for more than 2 hours at a time for a good two months. Terrifying.
  • My child has only 4 teeth. 2 on top and 2 on bottom. The 2 on the top aren't even all the way through yet. Going to be a long several years of teething here I am afraid!!
  • Yup, kidney stones.

Have you had them before? Ouch.
  • @mothereffingkatie I'm so sorry. I wish I was closer so I could give you a big hug and then help take care of you and Si!!!!!
  • @trtlcrzy there aren't any rules against bringing the kids there, but it's a shared room with only one place for someone else to sit.  The toilet has a brace over it so it's only able to be used by my dad. (his roommate used diapers) I would have to hold Luke and DH would have to hold Claire pretty much the entire time.  It's about 2 hours from our house, so we'd be putting the kids in the car seat for 2 hours then asking them to be held still for however long we visited and then go back home in the car another 2 hours.  It's too much on them.  Not to mention, my dad is not always "with it" and may not know who they are or I am which I think at this point would scare Claire. 

At the assisted living place he had an entire master bedroom with bathroom to himself.  It would have been easy to take the kids to see him there. 
  • @lfigge I am so sorry that you all are going through this.  You are doing an amazing job taking care of that little girl!  I hope that the medication helps quickly. 
  • @lfigge I'm so sorry. That must be so scary. I'm glad they were able to get back to you so quickly and I hope her new medication controls them.
  • @lfigge‌ I'm so sorry, big hugs to you
    and I hope the meds get control over the seizures ASAP!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"