Trouble TTC a Sibling

Is FF drunk again?

BootsOrHeartsBootsOrHearts member
edited December 2014 in Trouble TTC a Sibling
What is going on here?? This is the first cycle after a cancelled FET, I had been taking estrogen up the wazoo (not literally, but patches and pills) then I had to take provera to start my cycle over. I had a lot of spotting. But can I really have ovulated that early in the cycle or is FF drunk again? That is waaaaay early for me. We didn't even BD so I hope not. :-(

Edit to add ticker, I can't figure out how to add the other links but this will take you to my chart if you're on mobile (I think). Edit again to try and add a link. Uuuuugh. 

**Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

Re: Is FF drunk again?

• Unless you temp dips again, I would say that is O day.  It is just too early to tell though, without more temps.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Fuckety fuck fuck fuck. I think I really did O. Now that I think about it, I was really randy over the weekend and I had O pain on Sunday. When will I learn to DTD when there is fertile CM????
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.

• Loading the player...
  • Ugh I am feeling so shitty about missing this. I'm trying to make myself feel better by telling myself it was meant to be because our FET next month is going to work and if we got KU'd this month, then we'd be committed to using the frozens (we promised them, haha!) and we might not want to have more than 2. 

Or you know, I might just get drunk. LOL

• BootsOrHeartsBootsOrHearts member
    edited December 2014
    Ok ya'll, dafuk is going on??? I peed in a stick thinking it was an OPK (it was in a generic white wrapper) and it was apparently a pregnancy test and there is a faint line, within the testing time. I guess it's a bad test or something? The universe needs to stop messing with me. This is stupid. I need wine.

• Ok mystery solved. At CVS. Their OPKs are PINK. Someone had their head up their ass when they designed that. Anyhoo. Move along, nothing to see here. Lol

• Pink OPKs should be illegal :) Keep taking all the temps because with dotted lines, FF isn't 100% committed yet!
  • Don't throw in the towel yet. FF told me I O'd on CD 11. It has since changed its mind twice - CD 14 and then CD 16 Everyone told me.it was unlikely I would see another temp spike but I did. It's still a wash cycle because we figured it was and timing sucked but yeah, FF is drunk.

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"