May 2015 Moms
Options

marijuana and pregnancy ?

Answers

• Options
    Well idiots drink wine and liquor in moderation so why not boil some thc tea to sleep through those crazy dreams. But I think it's your own discretion. But if there is an issue with the question, why entertain a response? I'm just pissed I wasted my time looking at people's inconsiderate responses when all you had to do was overlook it.
  • Options
    Miss me with the ignorance
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    moninino said:

Uhh.....what you talkin' bout Willis?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    moninino said:

Step away from the bong.
  • Options
    U must be the dumbass drinking in "moderation" tuh. Be bold on the internet...stupid
  • Options
    moninino said:

U must be the dumbass drinking in "moderation" tuh. Be bold on the internet...stupid

Where did you come from? Also, what language is tuh?

I'm not entirely sure who you are talking to either. Quoting or tagging might help us decode your posts.

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

BFP 8/2/12 EDD 4/9/13 Addie was delivered 1/4/13 at 26 weeks due to Eclampsia  

BFP 9/15/14 EDD 5/28/15 Please be our R A I N B O W take home baby BOY
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options
    babymcb21 said:
    I'm suddenly grateful for this thread, because I have not had a urine sample collected since my first appointment, and now I'm wondering why that is. I'm also going to a MW (a very popular one, at that). This is my first pregnancy, so obviously I don't know what's 'the norm'. I will ask at my next appointment for sure. Thanks for sharing your experience @Poppy715.

Same here! I have an appt Friday so I will ask....but I feel like at my last appt they said the norm would be checking the heart beat, PIAC and bloodwork but they didn't do BW or PIAC so I'm wondering if the PA is forgetting me or something.

TTC: Started May 2012
    Bloodwork - potential ovulation issue which seemed to be fixed by clomid.
    SA - Mot (36%) and count low 9.3 mil (updated) 
    HSG - Oct 16 2013 - came back clear
    Clomid #1 - Nov. 2013 - BFN
    BFP#1 =  Clomid #2, Dec. 2013 - EDD 9.9.14 Loss Jan 9
    Femara #1 + Trigger (2/21) Feb. 2014 +ruptured ovarian cyst - BFN
    SIS clear
    April 2014: 50IU Follistim CD3-CD9 + 25IU CD10-CD13+CD13 trigger 1 mature follie= BFN
    IUI #1: May 2014 50IU Follistim + trigger + IUI = BFN
    IUI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim + IUI (3 mil sperm)=  BFN
    TI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim  + Trigger = BFN
    BFP#2 = IUI# 3: Aug 2014 75IU Follistim+ Trigger + IUI (2 mil sperm) EDD May 15

BabyFruit Ticker

Love bugs unite!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    You are all obviously lacking any knowledge on the topic. A study done in Jamaica years ago showed that pregnant women who injested marijuana showed no negative effects and their babies in comparison to others who didnt use, had better cognitive skills and also showed advances in other cerebral development. So.. thanks for false info..
  • Options
    BigmommaJ said:
    You are all obviously lacking any knowledge on the topic. A study done in Jamaica years ago showed that pregnant women who injested marijuana showed no negative effects and their babies in comparison to others who didnt use, had better cognitive skills and also showed advances in other cerebral development. So.. thanks for false info..
    GBCB - Gone to the Dark Side
  • Options
    BigmommaJ said:

Hmmm...Does anyone still object to drug testing the mother?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Me (34) PCOS

DH (36) Poor morphology and motility

TTC since 2011

2013 cycles 1, 2, and 3 on Clomid, all BFN

2013 cycles 4, and 5 IUI with Clomid, both BFN

DH and I took a break for several months

7/15/2014 started Acupuncture 

7/26/2014 start Follistim for IVF cycle, ER on 8/8, develop OHSS, ET almost cancelled

8/13/2014 ET proceeds on our wedding anniversary, transfer 2 5DB, 8/23 BFP

EDD 5/1/2015

• Options
    Lezzie82Lezzie82 member
    edited December 2014
    @BigmommaJ‌

If you're child gets taken away it will be worth it because of all those extra cognitive skills you acquired by smoking pot while pregnant!! Good choice.

Smdh

Can people not just seriously not smoke for nine months? You all are giving those who use it responsibly a bad name.
  • Options
    Not smoking it genius.. tea.. tincture.. body balm. Youre not the brightest crayon in the shed. And most states wont repo your kid on some thc findings. Im a L&D nurse so.. im not just opening my mouth for false info like the rest.
  • Options
    Responsibly? Seriously? if you couldnt keep ANYTHING down.. and had constant nausea im sure you'd see things differently.
  • Options
    Wow.. i dont even smoke. But i am an advocaye for legalization.. J stands for my first name thanks.. and if you don't believe me look it up.
  • Options
    Melanie Dreher RN PhD she did the study.
  • Options
    There was also one done in Australia and that stusy proved no false effects.
  • Options
    Wow you all are very rude. I stated facts and still got mauled.. https://norml.org/about/item/breathe-push-puff-pot-use-and-pregnancy-a-review-of-the-literature couldnt retrieve link to actual journal.. and yes you'll point out that the site is biased but the information isnt.
  • Options
    Have a nice day Hens!
  • Options
    Clearly late to this party but study or no study, why risk it?

People are nuts.  

I also laughed at the woman who said her kid couldn't be "re-po'd"... Wow.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Wow you guys are catholic arent you?
  • Options
    Wtf does our religion matter? Seriously?
  • Options
    Its a joke. Like saying "repo". I am catholic myself.
  • Options
    What audience is this? Obnoxious know it all pregnant women who refute factual evidence based on personal opinion?
  • Options
    BigmommaJ said:

What does religion have to do with anything?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Me (34) PCOS

DH (36) Poor morphology and motility

TTC since 2011

2013 cycles 1, 2, and 3 on Clomid, all BFN

2013 cycles 4, and 5 IUI with Clomid, both BFN

DH and I took a break for several months

7/15/2014 started Acupuncture 

7/26/2014 start Follistim for IVF cycle, ER on 8/8, develop OHSS, ET almost cancelled

8/13/2014 ET proceeds on our wedding anniversary, transfer 2 5DB, 8/23 BFP

EDD 5/1/2015

• Options
    IFinTN said:

BigmommaJ said:

What audience is this? Obnoxious know it all pregnant women who refute factual evidence based on personal opinion?

I give up. Go smoke up to your heart's content:)
    Catch up on your reading. Im a non smoker with a PhD and my RN license. But thanks sweetie.
  • Options
    Like i said i work in L&D.. but you're all obviously much more educated.
  • Options
    Lezzie82Lezzie82 member
    edited December 2014
    BigmommaJ said:

IFinTN said:

BigmommaJ said:

I give up. Go smoke up to your heart's content:)
    Catch up on your reading. Im a non smoker with a PhD and my RN license. But thanks sweetie.

*is putting on riot protection gear and desperately wishing she had moose munch popcorn*

..... As you were saying?
  • Options
    If you want to get technical i have masters in Journalism.. PhD RN and my BSN. But carry on. My last post here..
  • Options

ramy3 said:

Maybe if we don't feed it, it will go away. Same idea as a stray cat.

Hope it doesn't spray the bushes before it leaves. 

I felt she was more bull in a china shop than stray cat.
    GBCB - Gone to the Dark Side
  • Options
    Lol. I was gonna let it die.. But you all are setting great examples of how to make people feel worthless. Im sure your children will have great role models. Did i just walk into high school?
  • Options
    She was trying to put truth here. You are trying to silence that with opinion. GEISTA SCHLATA
  • Options
    BigmommaJ said:

Don't be gross. Weren't you leaving? image

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

BFP 8/2/12 EDD 4/9/13 Addie was delivered 1/4/13 at 26 weeks due to Eclampsia  

BFP 9/15/14 EDD 5/28/15 Please be our R A I N B O W take home baby BOY

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options
    Damn trolls! If you notice the time between the posts looks like someone (bigmamaJ) might have taken a little break around 4:20..... IJS.
  • Options
    At this point I don't even remember what the original post was about. Pregnancy Brain is killer!
    -----
    DS1:15 
    DS2: 8
    DS3: 2
    Due May 2015 with twin GIRLS!

• Options
    Lezzie82 said:

Damn trolls! If you notice the time between the posts looks like someone (bigmamaJ) might have taken a little break around 4:20..... IJS.

Looks like someone is too worried about everyone. Dont worry i was taking care of my children.. no mj involved. Snow day here and being the atrocious woman i am we built a snowman. Out of snow.. not mj.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"