October 2013 Moms

October 2013

deedee1017deedee1017 member
edited December 2014 in October 2013 Moms
This board has fewer and fewer participants. Should the rest of us just stop coming around?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

October 2013 143 votes

yes
11% 17 votes
no
81% 117 votes
obligatory ss
6% 9 votes

Re: October 2013

• EmilyraymondEmilyraymond member
    edited December 2014
    I enjoy coming around still. I don't necessarily post everyday like most but I am on here every day. Usually in the eve or at lunch but I still check it out daily just to look. I hope it doesn't die off! I like reading all the regulars posts daily. I almost feel like a creeper because I feel like I know the regs but since I don't post much, no one knows me. Sorry, I'm a creeper/lurker mostly.

And I do not have Facebook!
  • Loading the player...
  • Don't go!!!! I try and still post and keep up with the non-FB bumpies!
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• I'm here all day son!

This exactly!
  • i lurk a few times a week, but havent posted since we were pregnant.  happy to participate more to keep the board alive!!

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• LOL    i guess i have to fix my siggy 

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• hendy02 said:
    LOL    i guess i have to fix my siggy 
    I'm glad you're out of hiding!

• SeeJayEmm said:
    I check everyday, multiple times a day. Don't go!
    hey, lady!

• I enjoy coming around still. I don't necessarily post everyday like most but I am on here every day. Usually in the eve or at lunch but I still check it out daily just to look. I hope it doesn't die off! I like reading all the regulars posts daily. I almost feel like a creeper because I feel like I know the regs but since I don't post much, no one knows me. Sorry, I'm a creeper/lurker mostly. And I do not have Facebook!
    You're not a creeper! I remember you!

• i try to participate at least once a day!

• Ohh haiiiii!! What can I do? Should I AW more photos of my kid? Done image I can live tweet more. Currently baking cookies and it 1am #shootme I can give pregnancy updates: Baby is almost 11 weeks. I can't believe how much more nauseas I am this time around. And the thought of being super pregnant and needing to carry my kid down the stairs scares me. I don't know how to teach him to go down. Is any of this helping?

So cute!  LOVE the background/props :)

Try flipping him on his stomach and pulling on his legs to teach how to go down the stairs.  I think it's safer than the butt scoot because they are low (laying down) and going backwards.  This is also how I have taught DD to go down the slide.  It takes a lot of times practicing but he will get it!

• Been super busy with boring stuff the past month (work, sick kids, etc) that I haven't been on here much.  After Christmas things should be better all around and I will be here more again.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I've been so busy but I try to drop in every few days.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I come and check out the board once a day usually but it's been so slow I haven't participated much (which doesn't make sense, since that's why the board is slow)...I'll try to be better!

lol I've been lurking on May 2015 and living vicariously through the pregnant peoplez #creeper
  • I try to stop by a couple times a week when I remember. My kid keeps me pretty busy.
  • I come like once a month .. But please don't leave!
    DD ~ 8/30/09 DS ~ 10/13/13
  • I'm here, usually daily! I'm not super interesting though so I typically don't post a lot. lol But I'll never leave!!!!! O13 for lyfe!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Just popping in to say "haaaaiii"

imageimage    

• I'm not really here anymore- sorry :(

I see your Larry love tits though @crunchymama11‌ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
  • The Bump on a mobile device is terrible...so I'm not here as often anymore.  But I do try to check regularly when I'm at the office and have a free moment (like now)!
  • Hey Deedster! I got an iPad for Christmas so I'm no longer stuck bumping through the mobile app and will be making more of an effort to participate here. My #LT for you is that I am moving in 3 days and am so overwhelmed. I feel like my life is chaos trying to pack and clean in such a short amount of time and still enjoy the holidays.
  • deedee1017deedee1017 member
    edited December 2014
    A
    Hey Deedster! I got an iPad for Christmas so I'm no longer stuck bumping through the mobile app and will be making more of an effort to participate here. My #LT for you is that I am moving in 3 days and am so overwhelmed. I feel like my life is chaos trying to pack and clean in such a short amount of time and still enjoy the holidays.

SO happy to see you around this way! I hope the chaos settles down soon. Good luck with your move!

• My thanks to all you ladies who responded. I'm happy to see so many of you around. :blush:

• Hi!! I'm around just keeping busy!!
  • PixiesDustPixiesDust member
    edited January 2015
    I'm not really here anymore- sorry :(
    I see your Larry love tits though @crunchymama11‌ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    @Heather6789 I know :( Bad Oct bumpie.

I've been napping during naptime because I am so tired and have so much to do, so I'm only on about 20 min while I nurse LO down and eat lunch, and that is just enough time to catch up on the Larry thread.
    @Crunchymam11, i love so much that you're hanging out with me on the Larry thread.  And it's hard to keep up with -- it takes dedication to not get 500 posts behind

• I am a former lurker trying to help keep the board active.  I know there are more of you out there!  Come out and play too!!!

• I only mobile bump and for a long time I couldn't even use it bc it kept kicking me off or sending me to an add. I gave up for awhile. I did keep checking back every once in awhile and FINALLY I have no more adds kicking me off and now am able to bump again!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"