June 2013 Moms
Options

Holiday Cards

Cricket81Cricket81 member
edited December 2014 in June 2013 Moms
If you get photo cards, do you write anything on them or just put them in the envelope as is?

Eta: sorry I wasn't done. I meant to put in a SS.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Holiday Cards 75 votes

We write a personal message on each card first.
5% 4 votes
We sign our names.
5% 4 votes
We put them in the envelopes and send them off.
89% 67 votes

Re: Holiday Cards

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    There are a few we write personal messages to- but it is a very few. We also send out about 150 year. My H has a very large extended family and my H is the supervisor of a large department- so that eats a big chunk of our card giving out.
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • Options
    Pitchslap said:

There's never any space to write anything extra on it. We already put our message and names on it before ordering.

+1
    div style="text-align: center;">

• Options
    We sent about 80 cards and Its a pain trying to address each one by hand. I can't imagine writing a personalized message on each. I hated writing thank you notes for my baby and wedding shower and wedding because I did write a personalized message on each. It took me forever to do.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We don't get back exactly what we send out, but I figure if I don't send you one you probably won't send me one. So I'm sure as our friends start to have families of their own (we have a lot if kidless friends) my list to send will start to be more comparable to what I receive
    div style="text-align: center;">

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"