February 2013 Moms
Options

What are you doing today?

I am taking the kids to see a Christmas horse parade. Dd is so excited. Then later MIL is watching the kids for a little bit so we can finish Christmas shopping. I hope she will watch them long enough so we can get dinner, but it isnt looking good.

Re: What are you doing today?

• Options
    We are doing some projects around the house, starting on the baby's room. Then tonight my BIL is watching E so we can go to H's company Christmas party.
  • Options
    Nothing! I went Christmas shopping yesterday, so I need to finish wrapping gifts. But other than that, I've got nadda!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is our first weekend in town in forever so we are really behind on a lot of house stuff and errands.  Also trying to finish up christmas shopping, ack!

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Options

DS is sleeping in, so I lazed around this morning.  It was amazing (and probably the last time that's going to happen for a good, long time).

My parents are coming up today, so probably dinner with them tonight.  I desperately need to go grocery shopping (now that I have my new debit card) and make easy meals for my dad and DS for my impending delivery.  The rest of my to-do list is finishing laundry, throwing the last few items in my hospital bag, and putting the last few things away in DD's room.  We'll see how much actually gets done with a sick kiddo and husband + parents in town.  Mom and Dad might get put to work.  ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Wrapping, fighting my way thru Target and Bed Bath and Beyond, grocery shopping and then just chillin
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • Options
    I'm hungover.  I know, big whine.  We had friends over last night for a Christmas party and I drank more than I thought I did.  Anyway, DH was nice enough to take the kids to the park so I could get some bumping...err...cleaning done.  So I'm about to finish up the cleaning.  Then maybe baking some cookies with DD and wrapping presents.  Making a comfort food meat loaf and mashed potato dinner.  Nothing too exciting, but this is our last weekend before all the holiday crazy stuff happens, so I'm just enjoying it while I can.
    Mom to 3 year-old girl and 1 year-old boy
  • Options
    We went to Holiday on Mainstreet Festival which turned out to be a flop! We came home for some lunch and I was hoping to wrap some gifts but we are out of scotch tape! I don't even know where I usually buy scotch tape I've always just had it...
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
    View Full Size Image

• Options
    We saw Santa today and were unimpressed. 

Later tonight DS is crashing at grandma's and we're going to a friend's housewarming party. Trying to make a date night out of it. 
    Married: August 2008
    DS born: February 2013
    TTC #2: Nov. 14
    Chemical pregnancy 09/16/15
    BFP: 12/25/15 EDD: 09/04/16
  • Options
    DH is out of town with the army reserves and my 2 yr old had a visit with his mom this morning so I took the other two to the mall.

Now he is back with a 102 fever so....i think we are going to the Dr.  Also my Feb baby has had drainage from her tubes for 4 days even with drops so I'm going to get her checked too i guess.He says his ear hurts ..... I know ear infections aren't exactly contagious but I think our luck is just that good.

All prayers appreciated because 3 kids + me at the dr = big time no fun.
  • Options
    I saw on Facebook that a friend I haven't seen in a long time is down here on vacation with her family. I don't have her phone number, so I'm hoping she sees my message in time, so I can meet up with her at Downtown Disney this afternoon. Then I think tonight we're going to go to a couple neighborhoods that are known for their holiday decorations. DD1 loves the lights!

• Options
    We're not doing much of anything. DH went hunting this morning so the kids and I hung out at my parents' house. My mom makes tons of delicious Christmas cookies and sends some home with us, and I am eating them at an alarming rate. I'm not weighing myself again until after Christmas, yikes.

Currently everyone is napping except me. I'm doing laundry and hoping to get some reading in before the kids wake up. Tonight we'll probably get Subway for dinner and maybe go out to see some Christmas lights.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Options
    I worked this morning and DH watched DD. Then DD and I went to a baby shower, which was fun. DH is doing a show in CT tonight, so DD and I are on our own. Right now we're hanging out with our dog in the living room. The fireplace is on and we're watching Muppet Christmas Carol, it's very cozy. :-)

• Options
    Late to the party, but we went to a wedding on 12-13-14 (neat date!). It was beautiful and super nice and had all the cool, trendy details. We got our picture taken in the photo booth and it's good enough to use for a Christmas card photo, if I hadn't already had something picked out. Fun to celebrate a happy occasion with friends.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"