Babies on the Brain
Options

intro...more of a novel

I am 23 TTC me and my fiancé already have #1 a rambunctious 2yr old and are finally at a place in our relationship/ family for #2 I had the implanon BC for 2 1/2 years got it taken out in October... I have had a regular AF since i was 9 and then the last 5 months of having the implanon in I got nothing which is also why I got it removed... so for the last month and a half we have been TTC with no luck and it seemed so easy the first time I'm worried my implanon goofed something up.... but I have taken several HPT in the last couple months because I have all this weird stuff going on with my body... in the last 30 days I have had 4 AF... I am nauseous all the time, especially in the morning... I can no longer cook hamburger without getting sick.... I am always tired.... my boobs hurt.... I am extremely over emotional.... i am constantly running to the bathroom....I just don't know what's going on with my body... and how do you know if you have had a MC if you didn't have a chance to get a positive HPT???

Re: intro...more of a novel

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"