Infertility
Options

Intro :)

edited December 2014 in Infertility
I am new to all of this and realized I should do an intro before jumping into conversations.

I am 32 and my hubby is 37. There are currently no known issues with me. My RE discovered a polyp that was sticking out in front of one my tubes (crappy location) but that was removed in August. He was in there with the camera and everything else looked fine.

My hubby has had normal sperm counts and motility and has also had really low counts and motility. His morphology is low, but not horrible. Counts seems to fluctuate a lot. He had a microsurgical varicocelectomy in July because he had bilateral varicocele. We decided to go ahead with the surgery because I was out of the TTC game for a little bit due to my surgery, so why not be fixed up together? We shall see if it helped any.

Sending positive thoughts to all of you who are dealing with infertility. It is not easy! Sometimes miracles just take a little time :) I have had many friends be told they have very little chance of conceiving naturally and then get pregnant naturally. It can happen. One friend was told she could never have children and now she has four.

Wishing you all the best!

Be Realistic: Plan for a Miracle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"