Single Parents

Frrrrriiiiiiiiiidddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!

imageimage

Who is pumped for the weekend?

I have a pretty sensitive little girl on my hands but there is a family Christmas party tomorrow so maybe that will put her in some good spirits! 

Oh, and we have a new pediatrician! This new doc also does vaccines ON SITE! No more dealing with the health department!! This is so great!  

Tell me ladies, how are you all doing?  Good news, bad news, news of all kind!  Let's get the board active again!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Frrrrriiiiiiiiiidddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!

• Yay for Fridays!  This board is SUPER quiet lately.  Very odd.I can see why you would be excited about getting a new pedi that does vaccinations on site.  What a pain to have seperate visits!

My son is with his father from tonight until Sunday at noon.  So sad about that, but on Sunday we'll be doing some Christmas shopping together.  And we're going to FL for xmas in 10 days :)

As for vents, dating as a single mom is NOT fun (well dating in general isn't fun).  Why are all men arrogant a-holes or Stage 5 clingers?!?!?  I have a first date tomorrow and I'm really hoping it goes well as I'm very close to taking a permanent exit from dating and devoting myself to a lifetime of Netflix.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I have a first date tomorrow and I'm really hoping it goes well as I'm very close to taking a permanent exit from dating and devoting myself to a lifetime of Netflix.

:D hahaha that sounds like a good plan
  • Loading the player...
  • *snip*

As for vents, dating as a single mom is NOT fun (well dating in general isn't fun).  Why are all men arrogant a-holes or Stage 5 clingers?!?!?  I have a first date tomorrow and I'm really hoping it goes well as I'm very close to taking a permanent exit from dating and devoting myself to a lifetime of Netflix.

@20thirteen Congrats on the new and improved pedi! I hate going in the health department here. I always feel like I'm going to catch the plague. 

@ontherock2012 I love that pic! TOO CUTE. :D

AFM, I've been trying to make it through this week. I had to go to my OB twice for my glucose test, but it's done. FX that I passed. It was also adoptive dad's 50th, so I had to get ready for the surprise party mom wanted to throw. Then his mom announced that she was coming to surprise her son at the same time as the party. Mom and her MIL don't get along as it is, so there was a lot of 20+yo family drama I didn't understand that caused me to have to shift a bunch of stuff around while doing a Thanksgiving like sweep of the house... It's been tiring. haha

On the agenda this week? Probably the zoo for Christmas lights one night, and baking some cookies at some point. I might get some stuff I want to do done this week. YAY!!!

I miss you guys. Is it almost 2015 yet? Tax season seems like it'll be more fun with procrastinators posting and whatnot.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP: 01/10/2010, EDD: 10/10/2010, Loss: 03/16/2010

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    BFP: 07/14/2014, EDD: 03/04/2015
    imageimageimage
  • OH I LOVE HOLIDAY LIGHTS AT THE ZOO!!!  The zoo near us has them and since my BF's AMAZING parents got us a FAMILY MEMBERSHIP, we got to go two weeks ago! I'm hoping to go again, it was so fun! I'd post pics, but I'm not going to blast BF's face on here, lol.

And yeah, the health department felt so shady and gross, not at all clean for a place that is supposed to be for check-ups and stuff.  I got yelled at the first time I was there because I changed DD's diaper in the exam room and tossed the dirty in the trash.  Seriously.  I mean, if they needed me to go into a bathroom, they should make one more accessible.  The closest bathroom you had to leave the office, out the waiting room, down the hall, up the stairs/elevator, down another hall, around a corner and there was the bathroom.  I wasn't about to lose my spot just because DD had a dirty diaper, and I sure as hell was not about to let her sit in her own shit while we waited almost 20 min for the nurse/doc/whatever person to walk around the corner, grab the vaccines we were there for and then chat with whoever she was chatting with.

Oh, my sister and her shitty boyfriend were at my Aunt N's house for a Christmas-y get together. And I overheard that he finally got a job.  Although, I couldn't tell if it was a part-time job or a full-time job.  It irked me that they were there but, I mean, she is my sister.  I wish she'd dump that piece of shit already. I overheard them all amazed at how big DD got and "oh look at how blonde she is!" and stuff. And my cousin chimed in to get me to join their convo and I just pulled one of these:

And that was the end of it.

But the best part about the party was when DD was playing with my nephew, L.  So, DD was doing this weird waddle (oops, need to change her diaper!) and while weird waddling through the living room she was yelling "DAAT DAAT DAT DAAAAAT!" so L, he's almost 5, started mimicking her. And DD was CRACKING UP, it was so funny!  And then L insisted that I take a picture of him and DD.  It's amazing how much they look alike.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"