Babies on the Brain
Options

could I be pregnant or just over thinking it ?

I'm on birth control however I've been known to miss a few pills here and there....
When my last package ended I didn't start my new one for about two weeks. When I did finally start them less than a week in we had sex, which happened to be several days before my fertile days. About five days after we had sex I began to experience bloating and cramps. My ovulation day was yesterday and I'm still having these symptoms today my boobs have really started to bother me as well. (Tmi. But I keep getting hard nipple to where it hurts)
Normally when I miss a few pills I get break through bleeding and mild cramping for a day or two but this time no bleeding or spotting and I continue to feel uncomfortable in my lower abdomen
Could I be pregnant or is it just me over thinking it and it's just nothing ?

Re: could I be pregnant or just over thinking it ?

• Options
    Get an at home pregnancy kit. Pee on it.

I had a couple scares when I was younger and forgetful with my birth control. I suggest getting a different form that you wont forget to take so this doesn't happen again. Nuva ring, depo, or IUD are a few of the non pill options that you wont be as likely to forget about.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Love: March 2010  Marriage: July 2013  Debt Free: October 2014  TTC: April 2015
     BFP: April 10, 2016 EDD: December 19, 2016 Team Blue!
    Oscar born November 20, 2016 at 35w6d

• Options
    I have an app on my phone that lets me know when my fertile days are and when I'm probably ovulating. It's normally right on point with my period as well.
    Could my symptoms just be from my birth control ? I usually don't get any cramps or bloating from the pill thats why I'm concerned.
    My period isn't for another week and a half so I can't test yet.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm on birth control however I've been known to miss a few pills here and there....
    When my last package ended I didn't start my new one for about two weeks. When I did finally start them less than a week in we had sex, which happened to be several days before my fertile days. About five days after we had sex I began to experience bloating and cramps. My ovulation day was yesterday and I'm still having these symptoms today my boobs have really started to bother me as well. (Tmi. But I keep getting hard nipple to where it hurts)
    Normally when I miss a few pills I get break through bleeding and mild cramping for a day or two but this time no bleeding or spotting and I continue to feel uncomfortable in my lower abdomen
    Could I be pregnant or is it just me over thinking it and it's just nothing ?

How on earth are you "tracking" ovulation being you are on BCP, and one you don't use correctly?

Grow the eff up. Either be on the pill and use it responsibly, or pull the goalie and see if you get KTFU. Also, dude, why would you use BCP as your BC method if you don't have the capacity to take it correctly? It's not that hard - set an alarm on your watch or phone to remind you to take it, or get a more permanent BC solution in place if you don't want to be pregnant.

Also, if you're far enough along to have symptoms, you would turn a HPT. So go pee on a stick already.

Why so harsh??? Geeeez.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"