Central Florida Babies

GTKY *board resurrection edition*

I am all about trying to revive this forum. I will think of a weekly check in that I will manage. But for starters lets try to see who is out there and what other common interests do we share. 

so fill us in:
1. how far along are you?
2. Do you have other children? if yes, what age?
3. Do you have pets?
4. Are you working out? if yes, where? if no, are you wanting to try prenatal yoga? (hint hint...i want to try prenatal yoga!)
5. would you consider a monthly baby book club?
6. describe your pregnancy journey in three words.
7. what area of Central Florida are you located?
8. Any other hobbies or interests?

okay- TIA

My heart is as open as the sky.
Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: GTKY *board resurrection edition*

•  I am due May 25th with one baby girl
    • this is my first baby but not my first pregnancy. I have an early loss history
    • I have one dog. a Golden Retriever puppy! His name is Lucky Finn and I'm sort of obsessed! we are on instagram #luckyfinn
    • I've started working out one on one with a personal trainer about 3 or 4 weeks ago, prior to that I just walked my dog b/c of my loss history I am pretty paranoid. It's getting better the further along we've gotten. I used to be an athletic type, runner triathlon, yoga...so I really want to try some classes etc. *esp Full Circle has prenatal yoga in Winter Park
    • I'm sort of a reader, too. at least I used to be but lately I'm much more of a nap taker! I could be persuaded to read baby books, etc
    • Getting me pregnant  took forever! YEARS. I'm 42. we had to do IVF. I wish I would have done this years ago. it would have saved me so much time and heart break. But I am so thankful for this journey and I treasure this pregnancy and my baby daughter!
    • So my answer to #6 is: LONG, SAD & EXPENSIVE
    • I live in Baldwin Park, near downtown/Winter Park
    • I am interested in all baby stuff (cloth diapering, attachment parenting, etc) I also like movies, art, sports, cooking, baking, decorating, the Bible, and music. I'm also a sales rep for All'asta ; which I adore!!

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @MalMomma‌ sorry about the loss of your grandfather.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • cwiceangelcwiceangel member
    edited December 2014
    24 weeks today
    First baby second pregnancy. First one was almost two years ago and ended at about 9 weeks... We think.
    3. Do you have pets?
    We've got four and a stray... 2 cats: Seymour (black kitty... He's totally my baby. Loves cuddling with me) and Templeton (she's a Siamese looking one and has an obsession with hair ties and twist ties). We've also got two corgis. Jack and Roxy. The stray is a black kitty that is about a year old probably. We moved into our house and a few weeks later she showed up. Super tiny and skinny, like could see every bone. Come to find out she had kittens... Yay... We captured them and her and they lived on our porch for a few months. We got her fixed and ear clipped. Got her vaccinated too. We committed to taking care of her. We had a friend adopt one kitten and the other two we took to the SPCA on Halloween. We couldn't keep taking care of everyone and they kept finding holes in the screen. Anyway, Mama lives on our porch basically... When she's not out hunting. She's really sweet and wants love all the time.
    4. Are you working out? if yes, where? if no, are you wanting to try prenatal yoga? (hint hint...i want to try prenatal yoga!)
    Nope.
    No idea
    It doesn't exist
    St. Cloud
    I play world of Warcraft. (Don't judge. My mother made me do it. And yes she MADE me. And then I made friends.) I used to go swing dancing a lot until I broke my foot a few years back and they changed the venue with crappy floors. I'm a civil war buff and do living histories. Heading to Georgia this weekend for one and finished a dress/robe about an hour ago so I have something that actually fits. I also enjoy cross stitching, scrapbooking (eventhough it's been forever), I enjoy crafts...

Here are pics of my baby kitties. (They're a year and half...)
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @cwiceangel , you've got some cool hobbies! and the sweetest kitties- sorry about your loss. it's the worst!

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. how far along are you?
    I will be 28 weeks on Wednesday.
    This will be our first.
    3. Do you have pets?
    Yes we have 2 dogs, a black lab mix who is 6 and a 1 year old terrier mix. My family rescues stray dogs from Puerto Rico and finds homes for them here in the US, so right now we have 4 living with us
    I walk our dogs and talk a mile walk at lunch, but that's it.
    Possibly!
    Exciting, terrifying, expensive lol.
    Lake Nona
    I paint, bake, crafting, and crochet. 

For SuzyQ0525 and all the loss moms.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

March 2015 Siggy Challenge - Animals being jerks

• 1. 10 weeks, 3 days!
    2. FTM here!
    3. We have one beagle and one house cat.
    4. The most "working out" I do on a regular basis is playing Just Dance. I have looked into prenatal yoga though!
    5. Yes!
    6. A welcome surprise!
    7. Our house is technically in Ocoee, but if you drive 30 seconds out of our neighborhood you will be in Orlando. I also work in east Orlando.
    8. I like food. Cooking, eating, trying new restaurants, you name it.
    Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @vineheart137‌ welcome to this hopefully reviving board. Anyway any non chain restaurants you'd suggest?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Enigma87Enigma87 member
    edited December 2014
    29 weeks
    nope
    3. Do you have pets?
    2 dogs, Gabby a chihuahua mix and Rocky a pit? mix
    I worked out my 1st trimester through part of my 2nd but it got too uncomfortable ;/
    Meh
    Nausea, Dizziness, Love
    Belle Isle/ Pine Castle
    I like making dog bows, bandanas, bow ties, and neck ties. I collect Hello Kitty, faeries, and girly skulls. I like couponing and watching shows on Hulu lol. DH and I love traveling and going out to eat.
    M'15 January Animals Being Jerks Challenge

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @vineheart137 @bakingmama123 & @enigma87 , thanks for responding. We hope this board will become a resource for all of us! I am a FTM, Too!

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • cwiceangelcwiceangel member
    edited December 2014
    Omg I just realized you asked what our pregnancy JOURNEY was on three words... I read it as JOURNAL. It took the last post for me to read it right apparently. Good lord. I swear I for real am pregnant but I don't keep a journal. Lol three words: mostly pretty easy.
    @Enigma87‌ welcome to the board.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. How far along are you?  6w 1d (early pregnancy here!)
    2. Do you have other children? if yes, what age? One DD, 18 months
    3. Do you have pets? Yes, one furbaby, a Standard Dachshund named Charlie
    4. Are you working out? if yes, where? if no, are you wanting to try prenatal yoga? Not regularly. When I do, it's in the gym at work.
    5. Would you consider a monthly baby book club?  Perhaps! Sounds fun
    6. Describe your pregnancy journey in three words. Unexpected but excited!
    7. What area of Central Florida are you located? Winter Park
    8. Any other hobbies or interests? Cooking/baking, movies, exploring new parks and play areas with my toddler
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @kmr1278 , welcome! & Congrats!! so exciting-

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. how far along are you? 4 weeks 6 days
    2. Do you have other children? if yes, what age? 3 girls: 5, 3y8m, and 1y11m
    3. Do you have pets? Noooooooo (DD1 very allergic) So not anymore and probably never.
    4. Are you working out? if yes, where? if no, are you wanting to try prenatal yoga? Bwaahhahhhaaaa. I have 3 kids and 2 home businesses - so not really. Is laundry or cleaning exercise? I ride bikes with my kids a bit. Maybe going to start walking in the am.
    5. would you consider a monthly baby book club? See above answer....lol.
    6. describe your pregnancy journey in three words. Shockingly easy BFP.
    7. what area of Central Florida are you located? South.
    8. Any other hobbies or interests? I work from home selling hand made items on Etsy and FB and I sell those crazy wraps too. I am crazy busy all the time it seems. Laundry is my biggest enemy.

okay- TIA
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"