March 2014 Moms
Options

soa finale-spoilers

angelsnightangelsnight member
edited December 2014 in March 2014 Moms
Who watched? I liked it, I thought it was very sad, especially when he said goodbye to his kids for the last time, but I agree he couldn't be their dad and not have them grow up to be outlaws.

On a lighter note, I loved Tig and the doll scene and jax finally wearing boots after all this time. He's hot anyway, but damn he looked good with the boots, wish he always wore them
Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

Re: soa finale-spoilers

• Options
    I loved the ending.
  • Options
    I haven't watched it since season 1, but I just want to know if the b--- mom dies.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, her! They mentioned spoilers in the title, so it's safe to talk about generally I think?
  • Options
    Geeze! I do not regret not watching that show haha! I couldn't handle all the killing. But she was awful.
  • Options
    I thought it was a pretty good finale.  I cried through the whole thing.  But I thought the computer graphics at the end of him about to be hit by the truck and then the stupid crows was so badly done and cheesy looking.  If they couldn't have made that look better, they shouldn't have shown it.  I was all sad, sad, sad, and then ugh, that looked stupid.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"