Cincinnati Babies
Options

Nursery Pictures

Ladies,

Since my BMB just found out the sex of their LOs recently, not many people have their nurseries set up.  I have officially become the most indecisive person ever throughout this pregnany and can't make up my mind on anything.  I am having a boy and want to do something other than the standard nursery.  Trust me I have seen every nursery on Pinterest at least 20 times and still not in love.  So if any of you care to share your nursery or other sources you got your inspiration I would totally appreciate it!

Re: Nursery Pictures

• Options
    I don't have a specific theme. Animals? Elephants? Hot Air Ballons? I didn't see the point of spending a fortune on a nursery I guess. I used a few of the things that were handmade for my shower, such as the onesie banner, the onesie everyone signed, and the paper hot air ballons.
    I agree with you on the theme.  I don't plan on doing a theme other than rustic chic, which will include an assortment of decorations. Although I can't pretend I won't be spending a fortune on the nursery  8-|  Hopefully I level out and find furniture I like that doesn't cost a fortune.  I really love the onesies and hot air balloons.  Did you add that background to the bookshelves yourself?  I really like them!
  • Options
    I only have a few pics, but we went with a bird theme with pink and beige as the colors.  Our bedding was from PB Kids-I highly recommend making a trip to the outlet in Jeffersonville, we also got our crib there at a great discount. I found some prints on Etsy that I liked and framed them.  My mom did the letters over the crib.  We just got some wood letters from Hobby Lobby and painted them.  Then used a glue gun to attach the ribbon and hung with tiny little nails, it was super easy.  One suggestion based on my experience was the rocking chair.  I had to have a chair from PB that was a rocking chair and also had the option to put feet on it to use as a regular chair.  I justified the cost because it would be used a lot longer. My only regret is not getting a dark fabric or one that wipes up easily.  The chair has been spit up on numerous times and DD had a blowout while I was nursing her and it got all over the chair.  The fabric does not wipe clean at all, so I've got an expensive chair with stains all over it.  Definitely find a rocker/glider that is comfortable but also made from a durable fabric, that is my only regret.  GL!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @becole42‌ I love the blue wall, it's so neat! You did a great job with those decals.
    @vlagroupie‌ your nursery is adorable! Sounds like we have similar taste. I have been contemplating the PB glider, I think I will go with a little cheaper one so I don't cry for weeks when stuff happens to it ;)

Thank you guys for sharing.
  • Options

@vlagroupie‌ - Your DD name is just the sweetest. I love it.

Awwww thanks, I like it a lot too ;-)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @mrscatfarmer13‌ love the green and the wainscoting! I was wanting to do green, except my bathroom is already green. That is super cute! You ladies all have adorable nurseries.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"