Babies: 3 - 6 Months

does anyone use overnight diapers

i see pampers makes an overnight version and i wonder what difference it will make and if it's worth paying for. during the day my baby seems to want his diaper changed for the littlest amount of wetness but i'm not sure he cares at night. thoughts?

Re: does anyone use overnight diapers

• I use overnights for my 2 year old because he was peeing through everything else, and that didn't start until he hit the upper size limit of regular diapers.  I wouldn't pay extra for them if your baby isn't being woken by a wet diaper or peeing out of it regularly (and then I'd probably go up a size before trying the overnights).
  • I just started using Huggies Overnights on my 5 month old. He moves around a lot and will sleep on his stomach, and I noticed him starting to leak through (even though I had just moved him up a size). They work great! Haven't had a leak since using them. I only use them at night, though - not for naps. 
  • Loading the player...
  • we moved up a size in diapers and that helped!! DD is 6 months old and in size 3 pampers and she sleeps 11-12 hours a night straight and is dry in the morning
  • Thanks, no leaks so I'll hold off
  • Yeah I recommend going up a size. I tried the Huggies overnights and they barely work 8 hours. I tried them a few times but they would leak through by 7-8 hours. I'm partial to my Pampers diapers though ☺️

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The same thing worked for us! We don't use Huggies or Pampers, but moving up a size solved our leaking problem. :)
  • I use Huggies overnites on my 2 year old (who is potty trained) and my 3 month old (who doesn't wake up from being wet at night). They pee through their diapers otherwise.
    DH and I are Americans living an adventure in Kenya since 2011
    DX: PCOS (annovulatory)
    Feb 2012: IUI #1 w/ only 1M sperm and a single follie = BFP! 
    Nov 2012: Little buddy born in Kenya
    Nov 2013: Trying for a second, still w PCOS
    Dec 2013: IUI cycle canceled for non-response
    Jan 2014: Break cycle BFP!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"